Chael Sonnen predicts Ben Askren will fight in the UFC

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This is one of those times where I HOPE Chaels prediction comes true.

Did Joe Rogan REALLY offer to "broker" the deal between Dana and Ben Askren?!?

Chael says Askren is not motivated by money, or fame.

He says the ONLY thing that motivates Ben is saying, "Hey Ben, you CAN'T beat _______."

Chael says he's like a little kid on a playground - "Hey Ben, you can't beat....."

"OH REALLY???"

hahaha

Last edited:
He should have been competing in the UFC a long time ago. Fuck Dana.

Do you think it might entice GSP to give WW another crack if Askren was there?

He says the ONLY thing that motivates Ben is saying, "Hey Ben, you CAN'T beat _______."

Chael says he's like a little kid on a playground - "Hey Ben, you can't beat....."

hahaha

Askren vs. Wonderboy PLEEEEASE. Awesome grappler vs. striker match up and Askren wants this fight.

GSP vs Askren at 170 or 185.

Bring the former fans back, Dana.

Askren wanted to be in the UFC but dana fucked him over because he was a boring fighter... ironic since he's does the same strategy as Khabib. I highly doubt Askren will enter to the ufc if Dana does the negotiations and hogaine is not the best intermediator for such a delicate thing.

Last edited:
Would have no problem with Askren getting an immediate TS versus Woodley. Or RDA for number one contender.

oLSh4LllZFqpO-bT6O0lf2a4OMWcYLttqrIj9Hwn5tjUC67TcQq77u6aAdPcVPoqeVhssHbJ6_i9-3tnQxmb3VyJ7ZVJ-C9u_tsKKcL3_5gcwNcnC9Y73HhY29w7lmbfh8wF9LVJpuxZPwvY_XMhsDNSmJwMopkmfyNDCC3cvRiYMPiJPOCafQtSU6PlFkzzp_EBjwxkBlgOu7eMrjbX8q0Zdq4oP1ToZ5sd7DvovqfJGbn9-ZVZLbKzeLfpoPYx07U=w441-h333-nc

He should have been competing in the UFC a long time ago. Fuck Dana.
Dana can't have Askren raping all his strikers. Same reason he gave Connie a guided tour at FW. This is show business not sport.

Besides the money, beating a 2 division ufc champ (who many considered the goat) would be motivating enough to make him come back from retirement.

"OH REALLY???"

hahaha

And I hope he's right. Ben is one of the top WWs in the world. He deserves the opportunity to prove exactly where on the top he is.

Dana can't have Askren raping all his strikers. Same reason he gave Connie a guided tour at FW. This is show business not sport.
Good point but didn't UFC brought in usada to help legitimize it as a sporting entity? I think the main reason is Askren asked too much money.

I just dont see it. Askren won't fight woodley which is his BFF so who's he gonna fight? GSP? Why would GSP take that monster on with no belt to be had?

Back