Chael sonnen podcast

mcdowels

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
do we still listen to him after this performance?

NO. Chael is a fraud and a drug cheat. He talks a huge game but cant back it up - he is downright disrespectful the things he says.

No.
I was only listening because he defeated every champion from every promotion mma ever had.
But now it's pretty clear he's not a top level fighter.

I'm going to look up for a podcasts hosted by Cain Velasquez, DJ, or someone like that.

You better otherwise you can't get a Nickbone

I fucking hate those.

Use air time for something else or cut it short.

I don't get that guy's role at all. I think Chael keeps him around to sound smart.

Like the normal chick with hangs with ugly fat asses to seem hot. The guy is a fucking moron who can't string together a sentence. Dead air is better.

I like when Chael insults Nick. Otherwise, that Nick guy is pretty r.... jockish.

I love Sonnen's mouth and will continue to make highly suspect statements like that. Deal with it.

Never really been a huge fan of it, it's hard to listen to an interview over the phone. Doesn't sound very professional.

No.
I was only listening because he defeated every champion from every promotion mma ever had.
But now it's pretty clear he's not a top level fighter.

I'm going to look up for a podcasts hosted by Cain Velasquez, DJ, or someone like that.

MM playing on his x-Box lol

I don't get that guy's role at all. I think Chael keeps him around to sound smart.

Like the normal chick with hangs with ugly fat asses to seem hot. The guy is a fucking moron who can't string together a sentence. Dead air is better.

They are longtime friends, Joel played a big role in helping team quest form up in the early days, he seems to be down on his luck nowadays and I think it's cool of chael to help out an old friend. The guy was a broke used car salesman with an autistic kid and now he's able to ride chael's coat tails a bit and travel with him and do podcasts and get comped tickets to his fights etc. something I would totally do for my friend if I was in chael' s position. Besides, their banter is entertaining

They are longtime friends, Joel played a big role in helping team quest form up in the early days, he seems to be down on his luck nowadays and I think it's cool of chael to help out an old friend. The guy was a broke used car salesman with an autistic kid and now he's able to ride chael's coat tails a bit and travel with him and do podcasts and get comped tickets to his fights etc. something I would totally do for my friend if I was in chael' s position. Besides, their banter is entertaining

I see.

I may have been a bit too rough on the guy. It's just sometimes painful to listen to his take on things.

Chael seems like a great person.

I see.

I may have been a bit too rough on the guy. It's just sometimes painful to listen to his take on things.

Chael seems like a great person.

They actually address that on the show, he'll sometimes blow a gasket due to getting picked on all the time and chael has to calmly assure him that his stupidity (buffoonery) is part of the gimmick that makes him likeable and he needs to just embrace it lol

They actually address that on the show, he'll sometimes blow a gasket due to getting picked on all the time and chael has to calmly assure him that his stupidity (buffoonery) is part of the gimmick that makes him likeable and he needs to just embrace it lol
He does it like he's explaining it to Shrek. It's hilarious

I like when Chael insults Nick. Otherwise, that Nick guy is pretty r.... jockish.

I love Sonnen's mouth and will continue to make highly suspect statements like that. Deal with it.

his name is Joel, not Nick.....you'd think someone non-jockish like yourself would have picked that up ;)

Back