Chael Sonnen on Mayweather: Jealous Racist?

You cannot be serious.LOL!

Having a black coach, having a black friend, hell, fucking a black woman, does not mean you cannot have racist thoughts or feelings about black people. I'm sure Brendan Schaub has black friends as well.

Where do people get this stuff from.

Total garbage. This SJW has obviously been brainwashed by the "unconscious/hidden racism" Orwellian nonsense. And of course you can only assume this type of racism by certain groups against others.

Total garbage. This SJW has obviously been brainwashed by the "unconscious/hidden racism" Orwellian nonsense. And of course this type of racism only work in certain directions...

+ psychological projection

Chael "Ameican Gangster" Sonnen" has been commenting on Floyd Mayweather, calling him a "dumb, dumb" who is broke. Sonnen has been saying this about Mayweather for awhile, and there's a whiff of condescending racism to the way he talks about Mayweather.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/chael-sonnen-floyd-mayweather-boxing-ufc-broke/

First off, what the hell does Sonnen know about Mayweather's finances? It truly sound like Sonnen can't deal with the fact that this African-American "dummy" is a thousand times more wealthy than he could ever dream of being. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, Chael.

Secondly, Mayweather is clearly one of the smartest sports personalities ever in terms of marketing and self promotion. He may not be book smart or well read (neither was Muhammed Ali, who was also fiercely intelligent), but Mayweather has the sort of practical intelligence needed to navigate the media and sports entertainment business, and succeed on an almighty scale Sonnen could only dream of.

Chael constantly calling him a "dummy" to boost his own fragile superiority complex and ego is ridiculous. It sort of reeks of racism (don't @ me fragile Sherbros). He's a lot richer than you Chael, and in many ways, a lot smarter.
You sound like liberal cuck. No bitch boy i didn't post this from a "safe space"

Lol at floyd being broke. maybe one day but dude just cut a quarter-BILLION check

1500150021991.jpg

Lol at floyd being broke. maybe one day but dude just cut a quarter-BILLION check

B-but-but, he's a dum-dum who's broke.

Can we all at least acknowledge that Sonnen is a salty, jealous bastard who wishes he had 10 % of Mayweather's Net Worth. Gimme that at least.LOL!

For the third time, literacy has fuck all to do with intelligence.

Of course it does.

1. A person who is literate will be more likely to read; and if a person is more likely to read, then they'll be more likely to learn about facts (that come from books) and ways of analyzing and understanding information.

2. A person who is highly intelligent will have an easier time learning how to read compared to a person who is stupid. Therefore, if you come across a stupid person, then it is more likely that they're illiterate (compared to an intelligent person who is illiterate).

In conclusion, Floyd is a dumb dumb.

Resolved: Sonnen isn't a jealous racist, but TS is a toothless moron. / thread and carry on!

Chael is an idiot, that has been proven over and over again, he is such an idiot that he shouldn’t call an illiterate guy an idiot

Plus he super jelly, no chance he spent all his money, dude only owns property in Vegas, and a few cars, no chance he’s even close to broke

Of course it does.

1. A person who is literate will be more likely to read; and if a person is more likely to read, then they'll be more likely to learn about facts (that come from books) and ways of analyzing and understanding information.

2. A person who is highly intelligent will have an easier time learning how to read compared to a person who is stupid. Therefore, if you come across a stupid person, then it is more likely that they're illiterate.

to summarize:

1. Gestas, the person who can read, wound up on Sherdog.

2. Floyd, the person who cannot read, wound up worth hundreds of millions.

Congrats on being more intelligent than Floyd.

You cannot be serious.LOL!

Having a black coach, having a black friend, hell, fucking a black woman, does not mean you cannot have racist thoughts or feelings about black people. I'm sure Brendan Schaub has black friends as well.

Where do people get this stuff from.
Sonnen is being accused of being racist against black people for calling a person dumb, so if he were truly racist does that mean that his racist thought is: "black people are dumb"? If so, why would his boxing coach for most of his career be black if he thinks black people are dumb? Wouldn't he want an intelligent boxing coach?

The accusation against Sonnen is not only baseless, but it also is logically flawed in every way possible. Your response is nearly just as poorly thought out.

Sonnen is being accused of being racist against black people for calling a person dumb, so if he were truly racist does that mean that his racist thought is: "black people are dumb"? If so, why would his boxing coach for most of his career be black if he thinks black people are dumb? Wouldn't he want an intelligent boxing coach?

The accusation against Sonnen is not only baseless, but it also is logically flawed in every way possible. Your response is nearly just as poorly thought out.

Is this your first account?

You're a quality poster

Of course it does.

1. A person who is literate will be more likely to read; and if a person is more likely to read, then they'll be more likely to learn about facts (that come from books) and ways of analyzing information.

2. A person who is highly intelligent will have an easier time learning how to read compared to a person who is stupid. Therefore, if you come across a stupid person, then it is more likely that they're illiterate.

Albert Einstein was dyslexic and couldn't read well.

Einstein was a dumb-dumb by that logic.

Truth is, Floyd is probably dyslexic, but this is all people got on him to feel better about themselves. He's clearly a smart guy in a practical life sense.

to summarize:

1. Gestas, the person who can read, wound up on Sherdog.

2. Floyd, the person who cannot read, wound up worth hundreds of millions.

Congrats on being more intelligent than Floyd.

Floyd didn't earn his millions by being intelligent or reading, like, let's say, Elon Musk. He earned his millions by punching people in the face.

In other words, we're not discussing whether or not Floyd is financially successful--or whether or not dumb people can be financially successful. We're discussing whether or not Floyd is dumb.

I say he's a dumb dumb.

Chael "Ameican Gangster" Sonnen" has been commenting on Floyd Mayweather, calling him a "dumb, dumb" who is broke. Sonnen has been saying this about Mayweather for awhile, and there's a whiff of condescending racism to the way he talks about Mayweather.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/chael-sonnen-floyd-mayweather-boxing-ufc-broke/

First off, what the hell does Sonnen know about Mayweather's finances? It truly sound like Sonnen can't deal with the fact that this African-American "dummy" is a thousand times more wealthy than he could ever dream of being. Jealousy is an ugly emotion, Chael.

Secondly, Mayweather is clearly one of the smartest sports personalities ever in terms of marketing and self promotion. He may not be book smart or well read (neither was Muhammed Ali, who was also fiercely intelligent), but Mayweather has the sort of practical intelligence needed to navigate the media and sports entertainment business, and succeed on an almighty scale Sonnen could only dream of.

Chael constantly calling him a "dummy" to boost his own fragile superiority complex and ego is ridiculous. It sort of reeks of racism (don't @ me fragile Sherbros). He's a lot richer than you Chael, and in many ways, a lot smarter.

I like it- you gotta calls em as you sees em. I personally don't like Floyd as a person but dummy and broke are 2 words that make Chael come across as "the dummy"

He also can't pick a fight right. I d like to see his overall record with fight s that are -250 and under(I'm talking odds wise-obviously

Floyd didn't earn his millions by being intelligent or reading, like, let's say, Elon Musk. He earned his millions by punching people in the face.

In other words, we're not discussing whether or not Floyd is financially successful--or whether or not dumb people can be financially successful. We're discussing whether or not Floyd is dumb.

I say he's a dumb dumb.

you're implying there's only one way to gauge intelligence. that's false. textbooks, algorithms, and formulas are some of the few ways to gauge intellect. elon musk is intelligent one day, floyd is intelligent in another.

things like standardized SAT's and IQ tests are meant to challenge intelligence in certain areas and favor certain groups of people (i don't mean ethnic groups, i mean groups who choose/have access to certain academics) but a lack of success in those tests doesn't mean there's a lack of intelligence. it just isn't focused in those things.

Albert Einstein was dyslexic and couldn't read well.

Einstein was a dumb-dumb by that logic.

Truth is, Floyd is probably dyslexic, but this is all people got on him to feel better about themselves. He's clearly a smart guy in a practical life sense.

Einstein wasn't dyslexic. Einstein was a delayed talker--but that's because the parts of his brain that control speech were being deprived while the parts of his brain that control abstract-reasoning were being overly-developed. Later on he was able to talk and read just fine.

On the other hand, Floyd at 41 still can't read Cat in The Hat.

Back