Chael Sonnen "Mike Perrys elbow could break through concrete & kill a horse"

Lawler beat Johnny into the fighter he is today , Johnny hasn't been the same since the 1st fight . Wonder boy beat Johnny with kicks not pun he's did he not ?
Lol he rocked him with punches and finished him with punches too, know your facts.

Lol he rocked him with punches and finished him with punches too, know your facts.
I do know facts there youngin it was a body kick that ended Johnny , and like I said Robbie ruined Hendricks.

After the body kick Hendricks was done. Wonderboy just has more tools not more power

I do know facts there youngin it was a body kick that ended Johnny , and like I said Robbie ruined Hendricks.
Look at the fight, he got rocked by punches, after that came the spinning back kick and after that he finished him with punches. Again, know your facts. He did in one round what Lawler couldn't do in 10 rounds.

this thread is about the magnificent awe-inspiring majestic ruler Platinum dont talk about other fighters in this thread very disrespectful man his queen has to be the luckiest girl on the planet #bless
C2p2XvTXUAIIhk-.jpg

Nobody could have survived that elbow. Ellenberger could have had an iron chin and the result would have been the same. The impact was jaw shattering and brutal.

Look at the fight, he got rocked by punches, after that came the spinning back kick and after that he finished him with punches. Again, know your facts. He did in one round what Lawler couldn't do in 10 rounds.
Look man im trying not to lose patience with you , yes the fight was stopped with Hendricks crouched against the cage being punched till the stoppage. But he wasn't out cold or anything like that . He was able to land clean punches on Johnny due to his kicking game , it was the body kick that sealed that fight . Lawler broke Johnny that's why he has looked like shit since . And if Lawler land as clean as wonder boy did it would be a clean ko. Google what fighters have to say about robbies power .YouTube as well .

Look man im trying not to lose patience with you , yes the fight was stopped with Hendricks crouched against the cage being punched till the stoppage. But he wasn't out cold or anything like that . He was able to land clean punches on Johnny due to his kicking game , it was the body kick that sealed that fight . Lawler broke Johnny that's why he has looked like shit since . And if Lawler land as clean as wonder boy did it would be a clean ko. Google what fighters have to say about robbies power .YouTube as well .
Lol, still in denial. Robbie's power is overrated. Most of the time against elite opposition he either loses or wins by decision.

Lol, still in denial. Robbie's power is overrated. Most of the time against elite opposition he either loses or wins by decision.
Nah man you are just young and probably haven't been watching Long not your fault I guess . Good day sir .

What elite fighter has Perry defeated ? That puts him so high I this imaginary power list . Robbie has trigg,rory,Melvin is elite striker.

What elite fighter has Perry defeated ? That puts him so high I this imaginary power list . Robbie has trigg,rory,Melvin is elite striker.
Robbie Lawler has 10 knock outs in the last 10 years

Perry has 10 in less than 3 years.

<mma3>

Chael is a gentleman and a scholar. He is absolutely right.

Back