Chael Sonnen "Mike Perrys elbow could break through concrete & kill a horse"

Scary. Platinum Mike Perry is probably the hardest hitter in WW

Sonnen got one right. Platinum has legit power. Now he just needs some minor tweaks to his game and up the rankings he will go.

Well, platinum does have a density of 21.45g/cm^3.

No wonder overeem has been following Perry atound

Who?

Not Tyron
Not wonderboy
Not condit
Not Diaz
Lawler might be up there

Tyron definitely hits harder than him for one

His win over Ellenberger was truly a thing of beauty but we all know Jake is shot at this point, I just think its premature to be saying he's the hardest hitter at WW when he has 1 first round TKO to his name in the UFC, and couldnt put away (or even beat) Alan Jouban who himself has been TKO'd in the UFC

Tyron definitely hits harder than him for one

His win over Ellenberger was truly a thing of beauty but we all know Jake is shot at this point, I just think its premature to be saying he's the hardest hitter at WW when he has 1 first round TKO to his name in the UFC, and couldnt put away (or even beat) Alan Jouban who himself has been TKO'd in the UFC
lol Tyron

lol Tyron

His KOs of Dong and Lawler were greater displays of power than anything Mike Perry has done

Are you really going to try and tell me otherwise because Mike has one KO over the ghost of Jake Ellenberger?

Hmm this may be the first time Chael said something that actually makes sense.

<mma4>

tumblr_m5f70nb6ar1qzgjfco1_500.gif

Who?

Not Tyron
Not wonderboy
Not condit
Not Diaz
Lawler might be up there
Tyron hits harder than Robbie. He's the only one in that division that has more power than Perry.

If you believe that, Chael has a house to sell you.

Back