Chael Sonnen Massacres Colby Haters

Which of these fighters are you a fan of?

• Total voters
I am not a fan of any of them as fighters, but have no problem with what Colby did. Werdum as a person is a loser. Sonnen is a cheater. Woodley is boring.

EDIT* There should be an option on the vote for "None of them"

They have a lot of similiarities.

They're both douchebags with Ronda Rousey level striking.

They have to create childish drama for children because nobody actually wants to watch their boring ass lay n pray fights.
<bball2>{<jordan}

I hate Wood, kinda starting to get annoyed with Werdum, not really a Colby fan

So Chael it is, just 'cause I listen to his podcasts and shit like that. Don't always agree with his points, but what he says makes you think

He gives a unique insight on things usually

some might argue chael is a genius
the michelangelo of our times...

Reading wall of text.....just to ask myself where the massacre is!? <LikeReally5>

Ahhh one of the great myths of Sherdog still lives I see. Here you go:

""t was really close because the doctors didn’t want him to fight. He hurt his rib last Friday in sparring. He hurt it, but he didn’t think it was hurt that bad and then Sunday morning, I had about 13 missed calls in a matter of 25 minutes. They were all from Anderson and he was calling me to tell me he was in pain. He couldn’t breathe. I took him to the hospital and they X-Rayed each rib and they noticed that it was a bit swollen, but there was no fracture. They said it was bruised ribs, but the way he reacted when they touched it and how tender they were, they said it was in the muscle as well as the bruise. I’m not a doctor, but this is just what they told us. They prescribed some Ibuprofen 800 for him because it was so close to the fight, they couldn’t do any Vicodin."

Yeah Soares says that but Anderson said his were in fact broken. So pick who you want to believe. Either way he was clearly compromised in that fight and handled Sonnen in the rematch.

The main difference if you ask me is Chael knew how to do it in a funny, clever way. Colby Covington is just too annoying, too stupid, too ugly. Even his name sounds lame.

this. And if werdum confronted chael and it got physical, he would legit defend himself/fight back. And if it didn't go his way he would accept his ass-whooping like a man, he wouldn't call the cops.

One thing tho Chael never call the cops on anyone. He got into physical confrontation with a lot of fighters but never pressed charges were he could of. So many fighters throw shit at each other getting into physical altercation but nobody got the cops involved.

Question to our senior members from a relative newbie - what was the reaction/perception of Chael at the time it was all happening? Were people as butthurt/triggered and we're seeing revisionist history or is Colby a next-level douchebag?

Chael talked trash in a funny WWE style. Colby is doing it in a shock value manner which isn’t funny.

Back