Chael Sonnen: Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather only did 1.8 million PPV buys lol

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think I heard it all, he is now claiming its all promotion and a lie that it never did 4.4 million buys, it actually was reported at 4.6 million buys, and he said it only did like 1.8 million buys.

Sometimes Chael makes no sense at all, he is all over the place, he is also the master of underhanded compliments and slick dissing.

this is from 2013

Mayweather has a single bank account with $123 million in it, according to an ESPN The Magazine feature by reporter Tim Keown.

Keown was with Mayweather in a Grand Rapids, Mich. Foot Locker when the boxer discreetly showed him his bank account receipt and said, "One account, baby."

Keown writes:

"I had heard that Floyd does his banking the old-fashioned way: going inside, talking to a real-life teller. He is also known to be a big proponent of maximum liquidity. Still, the amount of digits spread across the bottom-right corner doesn't seem possible."

https://www.businessinsider.com/floyd-mayweather-has-123-million-bank-account-2013-9

Last edited:
Who knows.

Sonnen also said that Jones had seven kids by six different women, which we determined in the other thread was mathematically impossible (he has three with his "long-time girlfriend").

But PPV numbers are usually speculation-fueled anyway. They could very well had manufactured an outrageous number in 4.4 million, but 1.8 seems way too low.

I think Chael is a bit of a compulsive liar.

Chael is a modern Nostradamus. He makes a thousand bullshit claims and predictions, and when he gets one right, he's some sort of mystic sorcerer.

Chael is a modern Nostradamus. He makes a thousand bullshit claims and predictions, and when he gets one right, he's some sort of mystic sorcerer.

Chael P. Sonnen is a mystic sorcerer. He puts out the bullshit just to seem like a normal human being and not cause mass panic.

Most of the things Chael says come out of his butt. The things he is knowledgeable about are things that go into the butt.

Not saying he's right, but he raises a fair point.

It was ESPN and other 'websites' who reported the 4.4 million number... not directTV, not Dish, not Comcast, not Time Warner... no credible source that held first-hand information on the matter

How the hell is Floyd earning a 100 million dollars gurantee before ppv points for the pacquiao fight if it was at a 1.8 million buys ppv
la-sp-mayweather-pacquiao-check-20161129

Wait, what would Chael know about fraud? Hmm...

sonnen-busted.gif

How the hell is Floyd earning a 100 million dollars gurantee before ppv points for the pacquiao fight if it was at a 1.8 million buys ppv

That's just a piece of paper with writing on it. It doesn't prove anything.

Dude its from Mayweather promotion to Floyd Mayweather lol. He can write whatever the hell he wants.

I heard Chael pees sitting down. Inside source, can’t reveal it.

Chael is the biggest 'know it all' in MMA
Makes me cringe so bad

Not saying he's right, but he raises a fair point.

It was ESPN and other 'websites' who reported the 4.4 million number... not directTV, not Dish, not Comcast, not Time Warner... no credible source that held first-hand information on the matter
He doesn't raise a fair point.

The 4.4 number was reported by Showtime which is the most credible source of all since they have first-hand information unlike the cable companies which would only have the numbers for their particular company.

He signed a massive 6 fight deal with showtime.

He doesn't raise a fair point.

The 4.4 number was reported by Showtime which is the most credible source of all since they have first-hand information unlike the cable companies which would only have the numbers for their particular company.
It was 4.6 million I believe, also if anyone is releasing sham numbers its ufc since they are private owned. Golden boy promotions said dana white lied about the numbers brock lesnar was doing and challenged him saying we will release our ppv numbers if you release your numbers, dana white stopped arguing with them and stayed silent. He didnt accept the challenge it started because dana white said their numbers were fake lol then dana gets called out he backs down. Hbo and showtime are public companies not private like ufc, so they cant release sham numbers

He is right that the number of 4.4 million was never in any way confirmed.

Back