Chael Sonnen: It appears that Jon Jones believes he will be cleared to fight at UFC 230

His belief that USADA will clear him is almost as sincere as his Christian faith.

Fanboy, lmao. I've never once said Conor was GOAT, or is a flawless fighter. I even think there's a good chance he loses to Khabib.

And the list is to trigger haters like you who have Conor balls deep in their head. Try to come up with original insults instead of using the same words I described you with. Do you have no ability to think for yourself? Probably not, just always in a blind rage thinking of Conor.

I'm rooting even more for Conor to beat Khabib so you'll kill yourself right after. Fuck bet slips, or avatar bets. I know you think Khabib is a lock to win, so please do everybody a favor and kill yourself if he loses. It's only fair. The idea of this person you hate so much beating Khabib will push you over the edge, and I love that.

Osiris3657 2, GOATER 0. Please respond again so I can destroy you again.

You’re trying way too hard. 0/10, would not read again.

Also agree with the other poster. Keeping names of people in your sig and keeping score of who won arguments on an Internet forum is pretty lame. You really don’t have a more valuable way to spend your time?

You’re trying way too hard. 0/10, would not read again.

Also agree with the other poster. Keeping names of people in your sig and keeping score of who won arguments on an Internet forum is pretty lame. You really don’t have a more valuable way to spend your time?

Right, because that takes up SO much time, idiot. It took less than a minute to edit the signature to add that dickhead.

Go ahead and add me to your ignore list, that way you won't have to read again. You're welcome.

Perhaps instead of a longer suspension, maybe a large fine and/or forfeit of wins? Just a thought.
I think he should get fours years, but I also like the forfeit of wins. All of them. Actually, they should be turned to loses, since Jon didn’t believe he could win without peds.

USADA are signatories to the wada code and expected to follow their guidelines. Although the UFC program is independant it would still have a bearing on other cases, if Jones was "cleared" other athletes could theoretically cite his case as precedent. So If USADA do something dodgy and basically clear Jones, WADA could potentially appeal it to CAS, they have done it before.

2 years (first time offender precedent) * Double Suspension (second time offender precedent) - 0 Leniency (lied about tutorials and supplements) = 4 years

Delusional fans ignore precedent.
Conspiracy theorists ignore that USADA makes most of its money outside of the UFC, so bribery wouldn't be worth it for them.

Oh, those that think the UFC and USADA will collude to give Jones a short sentance or even clear him might want to read this article.

Theres a little thing called WADA

Former EFC champ Demarte Pena found guilty of doping, banned for four years
620x349

He was provisionally banned, but then cleared of intentional doping in May after SAIDS tested samples of legal supplements that he had been using, and found them to be contaminated with banned substances. Seemingly cleared of all wrongdoing, Pena would go on to face Sayed again on 16 December last year, landing several powerful punches and one head-kick en route to a dominant victory. In reality, as shown in the CAS report, Pena had yet to stave off an appeal from the World Anti-Doping Agency (Wada) against the Independent Doping Hearing Panel’s decision to let him off with only a reprimand.
https://www.iol.co.za/sport/boxing/...ilty-of-doping-banned-for-four-years-16135978

In a nutshell..

Demarte Pena tested positive and South African Anti Doping charged him with a violation. In the end a contaminated supplement was blamed and he was totally cleared.

So WADA, unhappy with the decision of the tribunal and South African Anti Doping appealed it to the Court for Arbitration in Sport (CAS). They won, and he was suspended for four years.

(Pena provided 3 tubs of a supplement to SAIDS, two were opened, and one was factory sealed. The two opened ones, contaminated with the substance he tested positive for - although not in quantity that would be consistent with the levels found in his samples - the third, sealed container, totally free of all prohibited substances. He had "contaminated" the open ones himself)

TLDR

USADA are signatories to the wada code and expected to follow their guidelines. Although the UFC program is independant it would still have a bearing on other cases, if Jones was "cleared" other athletes could theoretically cite his case as precedent. So If USADA do something dodgy and basically clear Jones, WADA could potentially appeal it to CAS, they have done it before.
Ok so one outlying example makes it a standard practice for Wada to interfere ?

One exception does not make it a rule.

Ok so one outlying example makes it a standard practice for Wada to interfere ?

One exception does not make it a rule.

There are countless examples of wada appealing decisions made by anti doping bodies and arbitration panels...

I just happened to pick that one because

1) It was very recent

2) It was in MMA

3) It involved a contaminated substances and an athlete being cleared initially

So it was by far the most pertinent and relevant example.

Cause if he doesn't get penalized like he should, and gets an instant title shot in a division he's never fought in, then that is just fucking awful and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Jon being an 11x UFC champion with 2 victories over DC says the idea that he should have to fight some jobber at HW first is what's fucking awful. You guys complained for years he should move up to HW, but when it's suggested you don't want it?

If they allow him to fight that is no.1 bullshit.

And if they somehow do, they will probably give him a fight at HW first, while DC and Lesnar fight.

Cause if he doesn't get penalized like he should, and gets an instant title shot in a division he's never fought in, then that is just fucking awful and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Lol posts like this from Jones haters are such trash.

Jon being an 11x UFC champion with 2 victories over DC says the idea that he should have to fight some jobber at HW first is what's fucking awful. You guys complained for years he should move up to HW, but when it's suggested you don't want it?
What does moving up have to do with instant title shots ?

Also, be happy if you get to see him vs anyone after all those failed tests.

Jones vs Gus sounds good to me. Call it the interim belt since DC hasn't defended and then maybe DC vs Jones at hw after Brock in Cormiers last fight assuming Jones beats Gus.

If Jones wins and DC retires, he will effectively take exactly what DC has right now, lhw and hw belts, but if DC wins he gets to ride off into the sunset feeling like the greatest of all time. Would be the fight at HW I want to see.

I get why people want Jones vs DC 3 but I’m just not into it, especially if it happens anytime soon. We’ve seen them fight twice in the last two years and both times Jones won decisively. I don’t think either of them have changed that much. People keep saying Jones won’t be the same after a lay off but I don’t think that’s true. He’s young for a heavyweight and he hasn’t had a lot of injuries. And DCs performance at heavy weight is overhyped. He got a sick knockout in the first round, yes, but it was pretty even up until that point and I didn’t see him doing anything Jones couldn’t handle.

I would like to see Jones vs Gus or even Jones vs Stipe for the belt when DC retires. I don’t think he will be done with suspension until at least August 2019 anyway.

Yes, my hate was what made him juice.

Juiceheads man... are you off your cycle? Is that why you're so cranky ?

Do you even understand what went on with his tests? Like did you even do any research as to what went down as opposed to saying "lol juicehead juices"? Its as if people don't bother to inform themselves before yapping.

Jon will be cleared n fighting before summer

lol @ ppl who thought Jones would actually be out for 4 years

You guys need to learn how the world works

Hint:

white1.jpg

Jones gets away with everything so it wouldn't shock me.

If we are to believe that he is going to be out until summer of next year, which is the minimum that he would be out by the rules that have been explained to us. If we were to believe that, you would have to ask yourself ‘why is he training and putting out videos, and having coaches confirm that he is working now in August?’

/

If you’re Dana White and you gotta look at that and take Daniel at his word, and ‘this is my one and only shot perhaps to get Daniel and Jon together’, do you go for it? And even if you do, how do you get it done? Because you can’t get it done at 205 pounds because Daniel can’t make 205 pounds.

So do you get it done at heavyweight? And if you do, everything’s on the line now. Not just the title, the Brock Lesnar fight is now on the line.

Jon_Jones_-_Supporting_Brain_Health_Study.jpg

It just does appear that Jon at least believes that he is about to be cleared and put onto that November card.

5 years

Do you even understand what went on with his tests? Its as if people don't bother to inform themselves before yapping.

Jon will be cleared n fighting before summer

well you clearly dont understand what went on with his tests...

you should try informing yourself being yapping..

Back