Chael Sonnen is the best at trash talk its not even close, he will verbally abuse you

The problem with Chael is that he is funny, which is great for us viewers but I doubt anyone took his trash talk seriously.

q5L9GeF.gif

All hail, Lord Chael!

Conor couldn't hang with Chael if they were in the same weight class, Chael is great no special effects, no flashy fur coats dude just unleashes on you, when he aint doing his WWE stuff the man goes in with the insults and he doesn't even have to cuss.

He went in dry on Tito and he didn't even go hard at this presser, Chael admit later he went easy on Tito because he felt like he was picking on a special ed kid or something. Chael is a cold blooded snake calling Tito Ortiz an maître' d at Golden Corral and then saying the only person I knew using their mouth to make a money is his ex wife. that long pause by Tito and then getting butt hurt lol, then Chael Snoring at Titos story, dam this was hard to watch, Chael is one vicious guy and you can tell he handled tito with kid gloves if he wanted to he would have made Tito cry.

But man Tito is just awkward does he have Dyslexia or something whats going with the guy?

I actually agree... Not many come close. Connor, kind of, in a different way.. but I think Chael would tear him apart in trash talking..

At times, I would actually catch myself believing some of the crap Chael was saying... he was very good.

they should make some kind of ConorChaelWeight, just so we can watch the two of them trash talk each other.

I've always found it pretty easy to roll my eyes and brush Chael off. You know he's just doing WWE shit.

I hate trash talk but Chaels was clearly an act and really just comical . He never tried to sell it as something deep and intentionally malicious

We've seen what happened when it's face-to-face and he doesn't have anyone writing lines for him.

Hard to argue. He’s funny and cutting. Plus, it isn’t personal to him so it’s hard to effectively talk trash back. Got a kick his ass come fight night which is of course do-able. A guy like Fedor is a good foil though because he no sells it and makes Chael look awkward. Those hyper nationalistic Brazilians always play into the hands of a Chael or Conor.

The only time I ever seen Chael get legit angry was when some interviewer asked him something about Randy Couture someone Chael looks up to, and Chael used the F word, you know when Chael is legit angry when he actually cusses its very rare he would use an F word.

I actually agree... Not many come close. Connor, kind of, in a different way.. but I think Chael would tear him apart in trash talking..

At times, I would actually catch myself believing some of the crap Chael was saying... he was very good.
Chael would just sit there and Conor would get up and throw a temper tantrum, Conor actually starts stuttering and loses thought from time to time.

Conor is more of a showman in terms of character and acting wild like throwing stuff, dressing flashy, Chael is all wit he doesn't walk around like Vince McMahaon, doesn't wear fur coats, he doesn't use any of that stuff he doesn't even cuss.

tito is so cringe, everytime he opens his mouth he just sounds like a dummy

i think I talk like him

sometimes you think something and try to self censor or something and it comes out sounding like something that makes no sense

He’s ok at it. He doesn’t have any iconic lines, like, “I’m not impressed by your performance” or “you’ll do fookin nuttin”

Or “to the death”

Etc
"Listen wanderlei u will do a home invasion on you...with the night vision goggles I bought in the back of soldier of fortune magazine."

"When Anderson Silva walks into the room you can hear a rat piss on cotton."

"Big Nog thought the bus was a horse!"

"Never piss off a gangster."

And many more!

Conors best line ever was when he called Nate "skinny-fat"

I thought that was an astute observation reworded as an insult.

I think his best line ever was "Nate can only count to five". His delivery was hillarious.

But yeah Shale's trash talk is an act.

I can't stand him as a fighter but I listen to his podcast.

He is not only the smartest fighter out there by a mile, he is smarter and wittier than everyone involved in MMA who is a public figure.

That fuckin guy just talks without hesitation and his thoughts are well constructed, you can disagree with him but he always makes sense. Or almost.

I find him captivating, even if he says stupid shit sometimes like You don't divulge the business wah wah.

Too bad the only kind of abuse Sonnen can dish out is verbal...

Chaels prepared material is gold but his off-the cuff wit is garbage.
His podcast is boring as fuck - always takes 10 minutes to slowly build up to his point. And, when you finally get to hear it, 9 times out of 10 it's something inane or irrelevant.
Conor would merc him in a presser. Prepared material on a par with Chaels but backed with lightning Irish wit.
Yanks don't do slagging. It's not part of their culture, that's why west Atlantic athletes tend to get clowned a lot by the East-Siders.

Back