Chael Sonnen is the best at trash talk its not even close, he will verbally abuse you

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor couldn't hang with Chael if they were in the same weight class, Chael is great no special effects, no flashy fur coats dude just unleashes on you, when he aint doing his WWE stuff the man goes in with the insults and he doesn't even have to cuss.

He went in dry on Tito and he didn't even go hard at this presser, Chael admit later he went easy on Tito because he felt like he was picking on a special ed kid or something. Chael is a cold blooded snake calling Tito Ortiz an maître' d at Golden Corral and then saying the only person I knew using their mouth to make a money is his ex wife. that long pause by Tito and then getting butt hurt lol, then Chael Snoring at Titos story, dam this was hard to watch, Chael is one vicious guy and you can tell he handled tito with kid gloves if he wanted to he would have made Tito cry.

But man Tito is just awkward does he have Dyslexia or something whats going with the guy?

Last edited:
He then went on to tapout to a soft headlock

Last edited:
tito is so cringe, everytime he opens his mouth he just sounds like a dummy

I still think Tito vs Chael was worked. Just a really odd way that fight turned.

tito is so cringe, everytime he opens his mouth he just sounds like a dummy
yeah it was embarrassing, Chael said it was a hard sell because Tito was so horrible with his rebuttals and was always tongue tied.

He’s ok at it. He doesn’t have any iconic lines, like, “I’m not impressed by your performance” or “you’ll do fookin nuttin”

Or “to the death”

Etc

He did shut Chael up in the fight. Guess that's the story of Sonnen's career, all talk. Has got him really far though.

He’s ok at it. He doesn’t have any iconic lines, like, “I’m not impressed by your performance” or “you’ll do fookin nuttin”

Or “to the death”

Etc
His "Anderson Silva you absolutely suck" speech is pretty iconic. I think that moment truly kicked off the trash talking era in the UFC.

<{Joewithit}>
Tito's story telling could cure insomnia

His "Anderson Silva you absolutely suck" speech is pretty iconic. I think that moment truly kicked off the trash talking era in the UFC.

And the Nogs feeding a carrot to a bus, lol

He is the best trash talker I absolutely love chael, but when it boils down to backing up that trash only Conor followed through with it which is why he made the millions.

Or “to the death”

Etc
Yes he does lol - he has a whole fucking book of sayings, a weekly podcast overflowing with them!

Back