Chael Sonnen is jelly of Conor

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
anyone agree wit me on this? i been seein him talk crap bout conor over the past week or two

everyone get the feelin this guy is just jelly because he tried the blueprint waaay back in the day of talking trash to sell fights but he couldnt back up his talk lmao its pretty clear sonnen is being a hater here

You stop saying "jelly" when you not talking about making me a sandwhich

I've got this strange feeling of not giving a shit.

He did what chael tried to do. But heres the fact: White americans arent marketable. Their trash talk sounds too geeky and lame

Chael was too obvious in his trolling.. Conor is able to kinda sell it to people.. i still have no idea how Conor is in real life.. i at least know the real Chael is nothing like the Chael selling a fight.

Chael overdid it imo.

Chael still thinks he is the undisputed champ.....Chael is living in his own world.
He thought Fedor was excited to sit next to him.....Guaranteed Fedor had to look at Chael's name card to know who he was.

I always assume someone that uses the word jelly in this context is simply too dumb to spell jealous.

I ask this question to the Sherdog community one more time, how is this retard not banned yet?

wo5bT.gif

Both Conor and Chael inspired fandom in people who are losers in life and therefore prone to living through the accomplishments of other people.

I would estimate approximately 20 percent of their respective fanbases have had sex with a chick (without paying).

Chael was too obvious in his trolling.. Conor is able to kinda sell it to people.. i still have no idea how Conor is in real life.. i at least know the real Chael is nothing like the Chael selling a fight.

Chael overdid it imo.
I think they're very similar except for one huge difference. Chael was able to have a good career and make a lot of money but Conor won his fights. People say Conor was made by the UFC, but he had to win those fights by himself to get where he is. Chael is an example of what Conor would've been if he couldn't back it up.

I ask this question to the Sherdog community one more time, how is this retard not banned yet?

wo5bT.gif
because people dont get banned just cuz they got an opinion u disagree wit lil snowflake

I think they're very similar except for one huge difference. Chael was able to have a good career and make a lot of money but Conor won his fights. People say Conor was made by the UFC, but he had to win those fights by himself to get where he is. Chael is an example of what Conor would've been if he couldn't back it up.
Exactly. People try to spew BS that Conor is a "fraud" and built by the UFC. He beat max Holloway, current FW champ, Jose Aldo, former FW champ, Eddie alverez, former LW champ, Dustin porier and Nate Diaz both top 10 LW. And other solid fighters.

That is also true, agreed.. but even then i don't think Chael would've made as much as Conor is doing right now.. he has more of an X-factor imo.

chael couldn't think of comebacks on the fly thoo. conor is able to come back wit insults real quick. most of chaels trash talk was prescripted and he couldnt get into it on the stage

People like the Diaz bros
No. They can pass as mexican. I think theyre half. Plus people like them because they come off as highschool dropouts who actually have fighting talent amongst a sea of roided out superathletes

Back