Chael Sonnen is euphoric and thinks Conor got in Khabibs head

More than half of sherdog got stuck at "euphoric" while reading your thread title I bet.

Thank you for coming clean about only having watched highlights and not the entire presser

Khabib was the one who tried talking over Conor for the entire middle half

Khabib was the one constantly trying to talk over Conor with his whole "let me ask you a question"..."bu but Twitter" non sense

It was annoying. Khabib was terrible

Conor continuing to talk and NOT letting Khabib talk over him, is NOT Conor talking over Khabib. It's Conor finishing what he had to say

The only thing Conor did over Khabib was make those laughs and noises which was honestly funny

The fact sherdoggers are saying that Khabib never talked over Conor and that it was all Conor, really goes to show you how insanely biased and blinded by hate these people are. Delusional
You’re hilarious.

I never said never. But on the interruption scale Conor scored an 8 and Khabib scored a 2. Only a true fan like you could remember it as “like OMG Khabin wouldn’t stop interrupting!!?!”

I did watch the entire thing and don’t follow Twitter. So you cannot pull this shit on me, kid. But nice try.

Delusional is right. You are a true fan, sir!

(Caveat - there was one 5 minute or so period in the middle that both fighters yelled over each other. It was the peak of spectacle. I awknowledge it’s possible that Conor was asked a question at the beginning of that, and if so maybe what I remember as “5 minutes of both of them yelling over each other” you remember as “Khabib was interrupting Conor”.)

Anyway, what a stupid fucking conversation. Feel free to keep going, but I’m out. Enjoy the fight.

Last edited:
Cheal is a moron desperatly clinging onto some manufactured cheesy one-liner peeaonality he built a decade ago. i wouldnt listen to much he has to say when it comes to Conor or mma in general.
He isn't really. His talk has made him a multi millionaire so not a moron.

No..it wouldn't bother fedor..there's only one time I think i've ever seen fedor upset...was when his brother was fighting and lost to either cro cop or barnet..it showed him backstage, pissed off...
Yeah Fedor looked proper pissed off then
mirko Head kicked him

Chael Sonnen's opinions are usually right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chael is a very high IQ individual, and I find it very encouraging and respectful that he talks to his audience with the assumption that they are as well, especially considering the amount of mouth breathers that follow this sport.

But how does Kevin Lee fit into all of this?

Chael Sonnen's opinions are usually right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Chael is a very high IQ individual, and I find it very encouraging and respectful that he talks to his audience with the assumption that they are as well, especially considering the amount of mouth breathers that follow this sport.

Yeah shale is the smartest person in mma I think.

And that s not an achievement. I follow the sport and extract alot of enjoyment from it but take it for what it is: a cesspool of stupidity and low-class.

This sport is truly fucking garbage.

Back