Chael Sonnen is euphoric and thinks Conor got in Khabibs head

If your going to interrupt someone, at least speak good english...nobody can understand khabib..at least not well...I'll admit, there are times, it's hard to understand conor as well...but khabib is far worse.
khabib replys with cold stare Mother Russia. Stare down. Was good

Hmmmm, smart people work 40 hours a week for shit..while a good fighter works for 15-20 minutes and makes millions..hmmmm, which one is stupid?
lol at fighter works 15-20 min
Training is x10 worse than fight

It was like an old school wwf promo. But GOOD wwf promo. I was entertained. Khabib could have been a little more energetic and could have turned the alcohol question back on Conor saying "I don't drink because I keep my mind 100 percent not like you, you are acting like crazy person right now, like drunk idiot." That right there would shut Conor up. Khabib had many times to counter punch in the press conference but he kind of fell flat. Connor carried the entire promo. While Nate Diaz and Connor have great back and forth. And Nate is basically a high functioning retard. (No offense) but at least Nate has a personality. Khabib was cold and mostly calm. But yeah Connor controlled the entire thing.

This isn't just about entertainment, and I think some of the subtleties of Conors tactics may be lost on some who think it's just a WWE hype show.

Conor researched Khabib, his team and his family to find something that would strike a nerve.

Conor's goal of mouthing off is to make his opponents angry at him and emotional,
when it comes to fight they lose focus because so they're so emotionally invested with anger.

Does it work 100% of the time, no, for example the Diaz brothers seem to always take anger into a fight so it probably mentally made no difference with Nate.

But Poirier, Siver and Aldo all definitely got caught in that trap.

Alvarez I'm not sure it affected him as much, I think he was just outmatched.

I still think Khabib should win, but if Conor can keep pushing his buttons about religion and sketchy deals involving his team and family, then it may make Khabib more likely to do things he ordinarily would not.

Khabib is not the stoic Russian stereotype that is unfazed by talk, he clearly does not want his family or religion talked about badly.

You mean to tell me the "losers focus on winners" guy is going out of his way to do research on other men just so he can score points? Sounds like something a teenage girl would do to be honest.

Surprise, he enjoyed the show.

Cliffs:
-With no fans, Conor could have come in quiet or loud, no in between
-Conor put on a great performance
-Conor went too far with saying Khabib would be dead if he'd got off the bus
-Conor's line about showing Khabib his hands when approaching bus was great
-Underrated comment was Conor saying Khabib tapped the window
-Khabib could have given better answer when asked why he doesn't drink
-Khabib shouldn't have asked questions 'cause he wasn't going to get answers; made him look weak
-Enjoyed Conor speaking gibberish when asked tough questions

4.25 into this video

<28>

Conor's goal of mouthing off is to make his opponents angry at him and emotional,
when it comes to fight they lose focus because so they're so emotionally invested with anger.
How about just show up and prove you’re the better fighter? Sad if he needs his oppponent not focused to beat them. Anyways, Khabib doesn’t seem to give a shit about any of that.

lol at fighter works 15-20 min
Training is x10 worse than fight

training is done on their time...it's something they choose to do...it is all part of work..but working out really isn't work..I workout 5 days a week...I don't think of it as a job..it's fun.

khabib replys with cold stare Mother Russia. Stare down. Was good

neither fighters was shook..people love to read into these press conferences...they are fun..but they means nothing when it comes to the fight...khabib will not be affected nor with conor...

training is done on their time...it's something they choose to do...it is all part of work..but working out really isn't work..I workout 5 days a week...I don't think of it as a job..it's fun.
Many fighters disagree. Training is gruelling and the hard part.
Bas rutten did say though training was fun but that was early days when he was learning knew subs every day

You could see how Khabib was about to burst in tears couple of times asking "What are you talking about?" so he started to speak over Conor. We dont know how Khabib reacts to being shook like that it might make him train twice as hard or he might no show. Time will tell

grown men are not going to cry...haha...over some insult...I think he was getting angry...even though his manager was telling him over and over before the press conference, not to let anything conor says bother him...but he did almost lose it, but kept it together pretty well...kinda hard with conor in your face...very tough. conor makes it very difficult to ignore him...nearly impossible...

How about just show up and prove you’re the better fighter? Sad if he needs his oppponent not focused to beat them. Anyways, Khabib doesn’t seem to give a shit about any of that.
Connor try's to get in head of guys. Works most time.gives him big edge
Won't vs khabib

Many fighters disagree. Training is gruelling and the hard part.
Bas rutten did say though training was fun but that was early days when he was learning knew subs every day

Oh of course their training is hard..no doubt...I just mean their actual work they're being paid for is when they fight...training, they can take a break when the want...leave, go eat something...its on their time.

grown men are not going to cry...haha...over some insult...I think he was getting angry...even though his manager was telling him over and over before the press conference, not to let anything conor says bother him...but he did almost lose it, but kept it together pretty well...kinda hard with conor in your face...very tough. conor makes it very difficult to ignore him...nearly impossible...
Would love to see someone do that to Fedor be interesting his reaction
Sonnen tried to talk but Fedor looked other way in post fight interview lol

Both Chael & Luke Thomas said Conor did well at the press conference.

If Chael says it I'll believe him over sherdog.

So I didn't see press conference but heard from chael here khabib already thinks it's ok if he pulls out like Dude seriously. If you don't show and conor does no matter your excuse you are the loser. Did he really say this shit for anyone who listened to the press conference.

Starts at 4:20

So I didn't see press conference but heard from chael here khabib already thinks it's ok if he pulls out like Dude seriously. If you don't show and conor does no matter your excuse you are the loser. Did he really say this shit for anyone who listened to the press conference.

Starts at 4:20

Chael, like Ken Flo, is a McGregor nutthugger.

Khabib won't pull out, and hes going to takedown conor and beat him on. If im wrong reply to this after its over

If Chael says it, it must be true.

Show me the part of the conference where Khabib said he was going to pull out.

I'm waiting...

Back