Chael Sonnen - "I Have to be a Top for 15 Minutes"

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rampage looks out of shape on the countdown shows imo.

I would love nothing more then to watch Sonnen get knocked clean out in the first round.

This is mma...not wrestling.

I don't think he looks that bad, it's heavyweight. Most heavyweights look worse than what Page does.

If it was at LHW I'd be a bit more worried that Chael might take it, but at HW I think Rampage will win

I'll be fucking gutted if Chael takes this, worse than the Shogun fight

If it was at LHW I'd be a bit more worried that Chael might take it, but at HW I think Rampage will win

I'll be fucking gutted if Chael takes this, worse than the Shogun fight
Still can’t believe he submitted shogun like that.

Rampage stopped giving a shit years ago.

Chael via LnP UD.

Chaels gonna LNP the fuck outta Rampage and it'll be funny. Rampage is so washed up and out of shape these days. He's just gonna walk around the octagon flat footed and winging punches. The takedown will be there all day for Chael.

Rampage looks out of shape on the countdown shows imo.

I would love nothing more then to watch Sonnen get knocked clean out in the first round.

This is mma...not wrestling.
Wrestling major part of mma

Sonnen won't last two minutes he never does vs lhw

Page will be too strong for him sonnen crumbles as ever

Rampage could catch Sonnen. Given the size advantage of Rampage and how Sonnen barely survived some of Wanderlei's flurries, I wouldn't take Rampage out of the equation.

"Would Sonnen be able to keep Rampage down?" is the question of the fight.

I don't think Chael will even get a takedown here
Rampage wins

Seems like I remember Rampage having pretty good TDD, but not too sure.

Rampage looked horrible in his last fight with King Mo. Extremely top heavy and very slow to even throw a jab.

Page's knees are shot, he will be taken down at least once a round Imo...

Only 15 minutes? Good, he's got this.... its that 23rd and 24th top minute that usually gets him.

Still pisses me off.

Rampage was able to stand up after getting taken down three times by King Mo in round 1 of their rematch and avoided being taken down in round 2 and 3. Rampage beats Chael.

Back