Chael Sonnen Hands Joe Rogan his Ass.

The entire MMA paradigm is the softest in all sports when it comes to criticism, the fans, the fighters, obviously the fat bald promoter. The toughest people on the planet, always with the hurt feels.

I don't even care for Rogan, he's mostly an entertainer/comedian to me. But he can say whatever the fuck he perceives to be true, that's what he gets paid for. This analogy by Sonnen? Go back and watch your fight with Silva, with Filho, listen to the commentary. Performance quest. Hahahahaha.

No, at a certain point you have to realise you're arguing with an idiot and if you continue you yourself aren't that bright.

I find your view point limited. We're still the best of friends on sherdog....so there's that
Heh. I’m pretty sure I’m a ton more intelligent than you. But regardless of that, the things I said were perfectly logical. And you have no reasonable counter. So yes, not unwise to just throw in the towel.

Or do you still want to defend this “those who can’t teach” horseshit?

Heh. I’m pretty sure I’m a ton more intelligent than you. But regardless of that, the things I said were perfectly logical. And you have no reasonable counter. So yes, not unwise to just throw in the towel.

Or do you still want to defend this “those who can’t teach” horseshit?
You're a ton more stupider.

You're a ton more stupider.
I don’t know if you were attempting to be ironic with “more stupider”, and I’m no grammar nazi, but if you weren’t trying to be ironic that’s amusing given the context :)

Someone with poor logic skills really shouldn’t try to act more intelligent than strangers presenting actual logic, on the internet. You look silly.

I don’t know if you were attempting to be ironic with “more stupider”, and I’m no grammar nazi, but if you weren’t trying to be ironic that’s amusing given the context :)

Someone with poor logic skills really shouldn’t try to act more intelligent than strangers presenting actual logic, on the internet. You look silly.
Your 2nd paragraph is amusing because you're describing yourself from my vantage. That is why I quit my debate with you.

I've came to the conclusion that you are probably a millennial and you are probably of very high intelligence, but lack common sense.

Your 2nd paragraph is amusing because you're describing yourself from my vantage. That is why I quit my debate with you.

I've came to the conclusion that you are probably a millennial and you are probably of very high intelligence, but lack common sense.
You are pretty deluded. I not only clearly had the superior logic, you hardly had any logic at all. Now, having superior logic doesn’t make you correct (though here, I am) - I’ve seen religious people on rare occasions have superior logic to atheists, despite being in the wrong. But yes, I did have better logic.

I am no millennial, and the one who lacked common sense here was you. Criticizing criticism and saying teachers can’t do is patently ridiculous shit.

You are pretty deluded. I not only clearly had the superior logic, you hardly had any logic at all. Now, having superior logic doesn’t make you correct (though here, I am) - I’ve seen religious people on rare occasions have superior logic to atheists, despite being in the wrong. But yes, I did have better logic.

I am no millennial, and the one who lacked common sense here was you. Criticizing criticism and saying teachers can’t do is patently ridiculous shit.
Damn, I forgot you existed.

Maybe chael Should’ve focused on his own striking

anderson-silva-knees-a-downed-chael-sonnen-at-ufc-148.gif

I mean, Chael is still objectively one of the worst minds in MMA rivaling Brendan Schaub.

Back