Chael Sonnen getting heat from the Portland Trail Blazers GM for leaking the signing of Lebron James

The chances of Lebroom going to Portland are less than my chances of banging Jennifer Aniston in the next 5 minutes.

So the trailblazers going to make it to the finals and lose next season?

Bullshit, I don't hate Chael, but he's almost a professional liar at this point.

I think he's just saying this so when James signs somewhere else, Sonnen will give himself a false sense of importance in the sense that he had the power to sway such a huge move in sports.

On the subject, I thought lebron wanted to go to a team that was going to win him another championship. He will earn money at any team he goes to so why not pick a team that has a chance.

Last edited:
The chances of Lebroom going to Portland are less than my chances of banging Jennifer Aniston in the next 5 minutes.

I got $5 on @BEER banging Jennifer Aniston in the next 5 minutes

I believe him yo, I dont know why but I do

Nah he's going to the warriors to make the NBA even less watchable.

Lebron's not in the least coast anymore. They could get by the 1st rd, though.

anigif_enhanced-2646-1420765449-2.gif

hes going to the lakers or rockets, thats it.

There's no way Lebron goes to Portland...absolutely zero percent. There's a better chance of the Cleveland Browns signing him as a wide receiver.

LeBron is going to Houston. He should go to San Antonio, but he is Houston bound.

He might go to LA but in Houston he has a better chance of winning that ring.

LeBron to Philly. There were rumors that he was in Philly checking out schools for his kids a few months back.

Back