Tito Ortiz
Rashad Evans
Mauricio Shogun Rua
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Michael Bisping
Forrest Griffin

<JonesDXSuckIt><6><Fedor23><{Joewithit}><JonesLaugh><28>

Definitely a solid resume. He was a bigger star than his talent alone would suggest, but he was always fighting top guys.

His last 3 wins have come against legendary Pride fighters: Rampage, Wanderlei, and Shogun. I thought he had a chance against Fedor.

Also he must be haunted by some of these fights. Had he stood up and run in circles he would have beat anderson silva. Had he pointed at jones toe to the ref he would have beaten jones. The guy was close to the title many times but always fell short. Including in wrestling if I am not mistaken

Dude is what 41 years old and had his first fight back in 1997 IIRC.

he fights to lose

should be glad wanderlei/shogun were shot

How did Chael not get subbed Oleksiy Olinyk back in the day?

The one fight he didnt take a dive?

Fedor Emelianenko
Rampage Jackson
Wanderlei Silva
Tito Ortiz
Rashad Evans
Mauricio Shogun Rua
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Michael Bisping
Forrest Griffin

He has a win over Renato Sobral who was the Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion. IMO, Strikeforce was a big enough league that this win should be in your OP. He also fought and beat Paulo Filho who was the WEC Middleweight Champion at the time Chael beat him.

Chael has been in with the best. Love the guy, or hate the guy, he has been in with some great fighters.

He should of really got that win over Anderson. Good career and he is a recognisable face of MMA.

Never always been a fan, but give him his dues.

Also he must be haunted by some of these fights. Had he stood up and run in circles he would have beat anderson silva. Had he pointed at jones toe to the ref he would have beaten jones. The guy was close to the title many times but always fell short. Including in wrestling if I am not mistaken
GDS.jpg
this image brought to you by Lamisil

Fedor Emelianenko
Rampage Jackson
Wanderlei Silva
Tito Ortiz
Rashad Evans
Mauricio Shogun Rua
Jon Jones
Anderson Silva
Michael Bisping
Forrest Griffin

Ye its already been noted a few times..

Technically Chael was the WEC 185 champ right?

He has a win over Renato Sobral who was the Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion.

Are you sure about that? I can't find any evidence of such an outcome, at least not in mma competition.

Chael will go down as the only man to beat three all time greats: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones and Fedor Emelianenko.

Undefetaed And Undisputed.

Middleweight, Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight world champion in two major organizations.

JqaLQ05.png

Bader, you can run but you can't hide.

Back