Chael Sonnen: Fedor's fights in Japan were works...

TerrificDiscreteGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

WellwornZanyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

LimpBitterCockroach-size_restricted.gif

I feel Chael never learned how to talk smack properly because shit talkers are usually disliked by the opponents and the fans of the opponents but chael became such a cartoon that his smack is just plain inoffensive and cute.

Fedor will beat Chael, and probably without much problem (I'm pulling for Chael, though, because I love the guy). But knowing who actually controlled Pride, I'd be shocked if no "funny business" occurred with booking and even results. The mob is the mob.
They used it for money laundering, there were fake fights but there so blantantly fake (colemann vs the pro wrestler) rampage finishing lidell didnt look fake, same goes for rua trashing the complete ufc become champion same for rampage. The ufc is obviously more "fixed" than pride since they dont held freakshow fights.

So giw does he explain shogun, rampage, anderson silva becoming ufc champs. The best of the ufc getting theyre ass kicked in japan (lidell, metzger, gracie) also whats with the guys from k1? Brock Lesnar , machida, horsemeat overeem? And henderson knocking bispong dead just shows he hates japan cause skills work theyre to make you popular and nit trash talk. The freakshow fights werent even fixed akebono retired 0-10 just saying. Mark Hunt is still today top 10 sonnen just needs attention

The really important question that needs asking here is, why does chael seem to love wearing shirts with useless buttons on the collar? That shit is whack. I'm triggered.

Back