Chael Sonnen describes losing 36 pounds in 20 days

Who also launders money, commits mortgage fraud, snitches on his co-conspirators, falsely accuses his business partners and ran for office but failed.
LOL

Do you even know what his RE case is about without googling and linking an article you don't understand?

I'm a high-level clinical psychologist and some of you really need to stop using the term sociopath, since at least 90 percent of you don't understand the term, the criteria, etc...

Hint: You can be a bad person and not be a sociopath. You can even be grossly immoral and not be a sociopath. Sociopath isn't a synonym for "asshole".

If you don't understand when he's in character versus when he's out of character? That says more about you than me. No offense.

Believing Chael and giving him the benefit of the doubt is like the girl whose boyfriend beats her but she stays with him because "Hes a good guy when hes not hitting me".

See above!

I know exactly what he’s talking about. I’ve showed up to weigh ins after a brutal cut thinking I’m on weight and find out my scale was off and I’m a pound over. Having to get back in that sauna while everyone is drinking Gatorade is the definition of misery.

Fuck Chael. The guy is a legit sociopath. Don't trust a word he says.

sonnen-busted.gif
Chael is an American hero.

I'm a high-level clinical psychologist and some of you really need to stop using the term sociopath, since at least 90 percent of you don't understand the term, the criteria, etc...

Hint: You can be a bad person and not be a sociopath. You can even be grossly immoral and not be a sociopath. Sociopath isn't a synonym for "asshole".
You must be incredibly socially inept if you dont think the word sociopath (which is a dated term not used in any medical context anyway) is applicable when discussing the character of Chael.

Unless you are referencing the idiots in this thread who think Jones and Silva are sociopaths over Sonnen, in which case ignore my above sentence.

If you don't understand when he's in character versus when he's out of character? That says more about you than me. No offense.

See above!
Yeah that's great bud, you watched his "The American Gangster" promo piece and had the 5 IQ points required to figure out he was joking and "in-character". You are really smart.

Now what about the fact that his life and all his different careers are just one big pile of corner cutting, lying and cheating? Even breaking the law. From getting caught for PEDs, getting caught doing fraudulent real estate deals, getting caught laundering money, ratting out his buds and suing his business partners. When he told the title company what the repairs were for in the infamous real estate deal, I bet he said it with a professional smile and didn't even wince inside knowing full well he was lying his ass off. And there's a better than 50% chance he had done stuff like that numerous times before.

And each and every time hes got a slick story to tell, always seeming to be so earnest in wanting to do the right thing.

>Literal lifelong pattern of repeating behavior

"Nah hes just playing a character and youre too dumb to realize it"

I like these lil car videos he does now. Chael is never boring

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones exhibit more sociopathic behavior than Chael Sonnen ever did.

I think Anderson might be one of the most sociopathic fighters on the roster.

See above!

Was he in or out of character when he committed mortgage fraud with his mother? It's hard to tell which is which..

Was he in or out of character when he committed mortgage fraud with his mother? It's hard to tell which is which..
so chael was the little guy in this. lets be real here. the people who owned the mortage firm were his boss, with lots more money than him. how many of you here have been mma fans for 20 years? hes been fighting about that long and no one knew who he was untill he fought nate in 2010. 4 years after this so called fraud. his mom owned a plumbing company, which would give her a much better steady income than losing to damien maia would in 2008. he was the little guy in all this. there is no mention of how much he or his mom made off the deal. how many of you keyboard :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s have struggled? we are talking 11-12 years ago this happened. 10 years ago i would have killed someone for 75k no questions asked. ive made maybe 350k in my life so far working with my hands and im 34. to hell with any of you who cant see how maybe a one time deal worth some serious money could compell someone to take some funny fiat bullshit currency called the US dollar that wasnt his (yea i think even 20k is life changing for some people) . mortages are straight up theft, thats why half of you here will never have one. you cant even afford to sit at the table. he pulled a reported 69k mortage fraud with a million dollar company, in a trillion dollar industry built of theft. fuck you white knights, welcome to the real world. the only one who had real world problems in that whole clusterfuck was chael. aint no mortage firm owner have real problems. aint no one who is spending 500k+ on a house have real problems.

Yup Chael is a small time criminal. No biggie. Like stealing a pizza to feed your family. Guys on wall street stole trillions from old ladies retirements and state pension funds and nothing happens. In fact congress rewarded them.

What that old joke? Best way to rob a bank is own one. Well they robbed the bank and the whole country during those mortgage scam days. Chael was involved at the smallest level

so chael was the little guy in this. lets be real here. the people who owned the mortage firm were his boss, with lots more money than him. how many of you here have been mma fans for 20 years? hes been fighting about that long and no one knew who he was untill he fought nate in 2010. 4 years after this so called fraud. his mom owned a plumbing company, which would give her a much better steady income than losing to damien maia would in 2008. he was the little guy in all this. there is no mention of how much he or his mom made off the deal. how many of you keyboard :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s have struggled? we are talking 11-12 years ago this happened. 10 years ago i would have killed someone for 75k no questions asked. ive made maybe 350k in my life so far working with my hands and im 34. to hell with any of you who cant see how maybe a one time deal worth some serious money could compell someone to take some funny fiat bullshit currency called the US dollar that wasnt his (yea i think even 20k is life changing for some people) . mortages are straight up theft, thats why half of you here will never have one. you cant even afford to sit at the table. he pulled a reported 69k mortage fraud with a million dollar company, in a trillion dollar industry built of theft. fuck you white knights, welcome to the real world. the only one who had real world problems in that whole clusterfuck was chael. aint no mortage firm owner have real problems. aint no one who is spending 500k+ on a house have real problems.

dem paragraphs

To this day he still hasn't admitted to doing this intentionally. He also hasn't admitted that he abused TRT for an advantage. So much for honesty. He might be a nice guy socially but he is also full of shit.

Back