Chael Sonnen describes losing 36 pounds in 20 days

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sounds like an incredible feat.

This was when he was the epitome of a hard working journeyman wrestler before he sold his soul and any sense of sporting ideals to the highest bidder.

If I remember correctly he came back from depression.

I hope he's telling the truth because he had probably at least committed real estate fraud.

Fuck Chael. The guy is a legit sociopath. Don't trust a word he says.

sonnen-busted.gif

sonnen-busted.gif
sociopaths are lauded in our society - they know exactly what to say and what emotions to evoke - he knows exactly when to be cocky and when to be humble - people eat it up - well, at least until he got caught, then he was shamed - but before then, he was golden

I remember when Bobby Southworth lost 20 lbs in one day. One of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

Could he explain how to lose 36lbs in 20 days to Jonny Hendricks?

Brock/Chael is a harmless grifter giving other men backrubs.

People think its okay for Vitor to shove needles up his ass and try to give people brain damage.

Despite all the shit, I find it hard to not love Chael.

LOL at Chael the snake oil con man.

Chael is a funny unsavory character, his FOUR PACK revolution thing he is selling had me laughing he said six packs are for teenagers and drug addicts as his pitch.

Kinda like the town idiot or Ho-Ho the Clown, you develop a "bless his little heart" attitude towards him.
Maybe. He is a showman for sure, but there is always a tinge of reality that comes from his words. He talks a lot, yes, but he has done enough to legitimize himself. Despite whatever sherdog general consensus may be, Chael has accomplished a shit ton in MMA from learning how to promote himself and working his ass off.

It's like he's proud of all the douchey things he's done. Like a baseball player bragging about corking his bat.

I find him somewhat amusing at times, but he's basically just a clown nowadays.

sonnen-busted.gif

I don't think he's a sociopath. From experience, people like him are relatively alright.

Anderson Silva and Jon Jones are good examples of sociopaths.

I once lost 3, 6 pounds in 5 minutes. Won't tell you how.

Why are we commending him for ducking 205?

Back