Chael Sonnen: "Dana Called & Offered Me Anderson Silva After Already Announcing It On ESPN"

Chael isn't the most honest guy but I don't see any reason for him to lie about this. Usually when he's being dishonest, it's usually in a joking way (nog bus story) and/or very noticeable.
This. Chael seems candid except when he's in character.

Did he ever address the ridiculous short grabbing by Anderson in 2nd fight?

Should have been an immediate point deduction for silva imo

I mean Chael's whole philosophy is that if you can cheat and get away with it, do it. I don't think he was bothered by Anderson cheating

Lol maybe the one guy I could find less credible than Dana..

Phrasing. But yeah, we've heard this plenty of times before and Dana has always firmly denied announcing bouts before an agreement was signed but here's Chael confirming what we already basically knew. He told the same story on an episode of his podcast.

Hilarious!

Chael Bless!

Phrasing. But yeah, we've heard this plenty of times before and Dana has always firmly denied announcing bouts before an agreement was signed but here's Chael confirming what we already basically knew. He told the same story on an episode of his podcast.

So fucking what... who writes your checks. You will fight and stop bitching.

Tough one, two of the most credible people in MMA.

Dana is Dana, but isn't Chael ex-felon, real snitch, and a cheater, so...

Chael is a cheater for sure, I think it was something to do with real estate that made him a felon. But snitch??? That really doesn't sound like Chael, snitches gets stitches brah.

I know Jones was a big time snitcher, and that makes sense.

Who did Chael snitch out?

I don't rely much on the words of Chael Sonnen, but we hear this kind of thing again and again.

Dana White announces fights before they are signed as a way to pressure fighters into those fights. Then he lies about it because it is unethical.

I'm divided in my opinion, because it's a shitty way to handle people, but some fighters do need to be pressured.

Chael is a cheater for sure, I think it was something to do with real estate that made him a felon. But snitch??? That really doesn't sound like Chael, snitches gets stitches brah.

I know Jones was a big time snitcher, and that makes sense.

Who did Chael snitch out?

Wiki it, from my understanding is, to get a less sentence, he testified against someone in his case, I think. I could be wrong of the detail, but something like that, I believe

seem relevant? first off, BOTH are past their prime. however, last i remember Chael fought and won recently and still is a regular part of the mma community via his commentary. Andy on the other hand is a fraction of the fighter he once was and is basically smearing the legacy he had with usada troubles.
Dude just got BTFO, as all the kids are fond of saying now.

Back