Chael Sonnen: "Dana Called & Offered Me Anderson Silva After Already Announcing It On ESPN"

since Chael is also a politician, that makes him less believeable than Dana White to me.

Did he ever address the ridiculous short grabbing by Anderson in 2nd fight?

Should have been an immediate point deduction for silva imo
Right and the knee to the chest that resulted in a thigh to the face of a downed opponent

I'm not surprised, White is a jackass with no respect for the fighters.

Chael is a fraud
he pretended he got ppv points & dave Meltzer the retard went along with it and i said it was bs... and it was proven both are liars

Usually when he's being dishonest, it's usually in a joking way (nog bus story) and/or very noticeable.

That actually happened!

Lil Nog had the carrot in the grill and Big Nog was petting it saying WHOOAA big fella. That happened

They asked him about that in the post fight presser.

"Yes, Anderson grabbed my shorts but I grabbed his back. That's how it goes."

Lord Chael is a gangster.

Chael is a fraud
he pretended he got ppv points & dave Meltzer the retard went along with it and i said it was bs... and it was proven both are liars

He also pretended to lose both fights against Anderson.

<21>

Didn’t Dana do the same with Jones vs Machida 2? However, Machida declined because he didn’t want a short camp.

That makes Dana White look like an idiot. Why would a shrewd business man give the fighters so much negotiating leverage? LOL
I see it as the opposite. Once the fights announced, the fans have already reacted to it and momentum starts building. At that point, the fighter has to provide a public reason not to take it. And that can be damaging to their image and popularity. Where as otherwise, they can just decline the fight behind closed doors.

Jeez, this guy still trying to link his name to Anderson’s to seem relevant lol
seem relevant? first off, BOTH are past their prime. however, last i remember Chael fought and won recently and still is a regular part of the mma community via his commentary. Andy on the other hand is a fraction of the fighter he once was and is basically smearing the legacy he had with usada troubles.

People still care about Sonnen and his compulsive lies? Really? LOL

Chael is actually surprisingly honest. It's really obvious when he's joking.

I guess you guys just can't handle a smart, funny gangster from Oregon. Sad.

Tough one, two of the most credible people in MMA.

Dana is Dana, but isn't Chael ex-felon, real snitch, and a cheater, so...
No such thing as ex-felon.

A con (convict) is a person is prison. An ex con is a person who is no longer in prison.

A felon is a person who has been convicted of a felony. Which Chael has been.

So unless he received a pardon from the governor of Oregon he's still a felon. A pardon basically makes it so whatever happened didn't happen.

Chael zangief spinning punched himself into the no- legacy shadow realm

he did. he said he didn't care and it didn't affect the fight.

personally i thought it hugely affected the fight because it caused a scramble where Chael took punishment, but what can you do, it's like Chael said about the incident, "a fight is a fight".

Back