Chael Sonnen blasts Joe Rogan about revealing Colby’s Schtick.

Did Chaels wife ever get pregnant during his 'pissing hot/dick pills/wife's fertility' meltdown that got him banned after denying the absurd amount of PEDs in his system?

Chael is a joke, a fraud and a criminal and people shouldnt listen to the spew that comes out of his lips

Lol at Chael acting like Joe popped some magical spell that had people fooled. People know, they’re just watching to see if he gets stomped or actually pull it off. And if they dont know they’re stupid anyway and Joe telling them its fake isnt gonna change anything anyway.

Really guys?

Nobody realized this was Chael's way of making fun of Colby? The entire point of what he's saying is invalidated by him publicly discussing it. He knows that very well.

I think Chael didn't like Colby biting his lines word for word.

Don't work yourselves into a shoot, brothers.

Chael went from the boring wrestler who was best known for getting submitted from guard in every single big fight he had.

Only when he started cutting WWE promos did people notice him. Colby is following in his footsteps, except he isn't charismatic, clever, or funny like Chael was so he has to go for pure shock value.

It's sad that this is what sells, but there is no denying it. I don't blame any fighter for trying. Literally nobody would be fans of these guys if they just kept quiet and came in the octagon to grind their opponents to a decision. Some guys don't need to talk because they have flashy KO's or subs, or a certain look or something like that. These guys are boring in every way imaginable, so their options are toil on the undercard forever or start talking trash. Look at where Chael's gimmick got him. That wasn't fighting talent... sure he had a stretch where he was a top 3 middleweight, but that's about all he did in the cage that was notable. It's what he did outside that made him successful, Colby will be the same way.

To say BJ wasn't an asshole in that point in time is a stretch.

He may have seemed like one to bitter GSP fans, but he wasn't going full heel trying to get boo'd or anything like Chael and Colby do. BJ was arrogant and he was touted as a god by his fanatics... what else did he do that is comparable to the things people do these days to get noticed?

I fall into the minority category of holding Roggie to and of high standards.
Of course he's not right on some of the opinionated articulation that comes from his mouth but who is??

I believe Rogan to be a solid embassador of thee most aggressive sport that we now get our fill of each week.He happens to be well spoken and comes across extremely intelligent amongst 6 -10 disciplines.

It's also my opinion that he's the #1 lead analysis guy who speaks extremely lucid and intelligent encompassing SEVERAL disciplines.

Colby vs. Woodley

November @ MSG

expect nothing less

B9yg3cA.gif

I understand his point. It’s like going to a David Copperfield performance and telling everyone that he’s not really doing what he’s portending to do and then going on to explain the machinations of his act. We know it’s an act but viewers want to suspend their disbelief. We know Arnold isn’t actually a cyborg in terminator and that Star Wars isn’t actually occuring in space. It’s part of the show. Don’t be a killjoy.

This is prize fighting, it's not a dignified sport to begin with.

It's not a sport at all.

Also, who gives a fuck.

That’s your opinion. I’ll state a fact for you, on professional ufc fox and ESPN (and numerous other) panels they have called mma a sport. So who’s to say it isn’t ? It even fits under the dictionary’s definition. Why even try to downgrade it to the term prize fighting , sounds almost as barbaric as human cock fighting. Don’t you like the human cock?

Chael just mad because Rogan by exposing Colby Cheese's gimmick, he's also revealing Chael's schtick as well

His intention is to rustle jimmies.

He's certainly been successful at it.

So it seems people actually are falling for it, even when they know it's an act.

Genius by King Chaos.

Genius? No. More like stupidity by fans who believe his gimmick that's been overdone.

Not surprising. Like Colby he needed to run his mouth to get attention because his style is so boring.

Not really.

If you keep winning, then win some against good fighters, then you’ve attracted attention.
If you fight for a belt you will have plenty of attention.
And you’ll get plenty of attention fighting contenders and champs.

And for all his talk, the PPV sales that have been suggested are ABSOLUTELY ABYSMAL.

I'm a fan of The American Gangster, but I see no added value in antagonizing Cho Hogan.

Last time Chael was a guest on JRE, the podcast had 2 million views and it was a great episode.

Rogan saying Mike Jackson was paid not to finish Punk.

Rogan says personalities are fake to sell PPV.

He’s on his way out. Gives no fucks.

Not surprising. Like Colby he needed to run his mouth to get attention because his style is so boring.
I didn't mind Chael's style. when he took people down he threw meaningful GnP. He was pillowfisted so he didn't stop people but he was still throwing his weight behind his shots.

It's a good point. Rogan doesn't need to break the 4th wall and take away from Colby's drawing power.

How did people not know that’s what Covington was doing?

Back