Chael Sonnen and Michael Ping think Jon Jones will return on Nov 3 at UFC 230 to face Gus

lmfao

I tried to spell it out instead of keeping the joke going at your expense. Oh well, sometimes you just can't help stupid

guess I dont get the joke but Ive never heard of Michael ping and I don't believe in fake news.

Yea since that fight Jones has destroyed DC twice and Gus struggled with Jan and beat the dinosaur that is Glover.

But struggled with the least technical top 10 LHW in OSP. Did not get popped for that fight.
Styles make fights and i honestly thought you were capable of taking that into consideration.

If you're one of those guys who got 2 years on a first offense. Wouldn't you be a bit pissed off? Mir got 2 years for Tbol on a first offense. A 2nd offense he would have gotten 4. I don't think Jones gets any less than 2 years unless USADA is completely scrapped.

Gus will pull out with injury. I will believe this when I see it. Until then #fakenews

It's interesting timing that Jones is suddenly doing interviews and posting on social media again

cliffs:

- Chael Sonnen says everything is pointing out to Jon Jones coming back @ 230, the main event is still open, thinks he is facing Gus

- Michael Ping agrees, says he's heard "talks" that Jon Jones might be CLEARED very soon

That would be crazy. I would love to see that fight again, I think Jones gets it done early that time and KOs Gustafsson.

I am hoping this is true so we can all witness this again.....

tenor.gif

Not really a hot take, as long as there have been fights there have been corrupt promotions who will do anything for a buck
Wouldnt it be better for corrupt orgs to let cheats bypass usada tests?

But struggled with the least technical top 10 LHW in OSP. Did not get popped for that fight.
Styles make fights and i honestly thought you were capable of taking that into consideration.

It was the easiest fight of his career.

Struggled, lol

Back