Chael Sonnen and Michael Ping think Jon Jones will return on Nov 3 at UFC 230 to face Gus

If it does happen it's a match we deserve. The 1st scrap was amazing and put both guys against the wall. Lots more to be answered there.

Nope I said "Well over 200 lbs". Your reading comprehension is failing, before Jon was 28 years old he didn't weigh a lick over 225 and started in the UFC as a skinny 219 lb kid. Stop crying.

so being 225 isn't well over 200 pounds?

so leet this right. jon jones fan boys called chael a falt out lier when telling the jon hides under cages stories but not he telling the truth about ufc 230.

so is chael only a lier when he says somehing nice about jon?

so leet this right. jon jones fan boys called chael a falt out lier when telling the jon hides under cages stories but not he telling the truth about ufc 230.

so is chael only a lier when he says somehing nice about jon?
Michael Ping confirmed that he's been hearing from UFC insiders that Jones will be cleared. Chael Sonnen only gave his opinion

Damn I was really hoping it would be Gus vs. JJ in Toronto. I missed it the first time around. I would definitely be there live if its in Toronto again.

Michael Ping confirmed that he's been hearing from UFC insiders that Jones will be cleared. Chael Sonnen only gave his opinion

so when usada said see you in 2021 what will you say what.

so you taking the word of someone nobody ever heard of.

I tried googleing micharl ping and nothing comes up

Cormier should be stripped. He doesn't have will to defend against the best guy. Gus is the best guy.

English is not your first language, right? What is?

Or are you just dumb?

And that version of him would get destroyed by Gus
Lmao jones won every round comfortably broke osp's arm and absolutely demolished his leg.

So he didn't finish the guy whatever it was not a close fight by any means.

Michael Ping knows plenty of UFC insiders

English is not your first language, right? What is?

Or are you just dumb?

bye jon until 2021. 0-2 vs usada. never heard of who saying he being cleared.

I might believe it when a media person that I heard of and respect is saying it.

I might believe it when a media person that I heard of and respect is saying it.
LOL
You have never heard of former mw champ Michael Bisping (Ping)?

Michael Ping knows plenty of UFC insiders

LOL
A0CF22C0-24A8-4BEC-B922-605D114F12AD.png
Michael Ping is a very reputable source, he is a big time restaurant owner in Brooklyn and very good friends with the owners of WME. All of the UFC employees and fighters dine at this restaurant during fight week for New York UFC cards.

LOL

don't know who Michael ping I nope. if he works for a mma site he not on twitter or facebook.

so again I don't care about fake news.

don't know who Michael ping I nope. if he works for a mma site he not on twitter or facebook.

lmfao

I tried to spell it out instead of keeping the joke going at your expense. Oh well, sometimes you just can't help stupid

I appreciate your input, but I believe Michael Ping is a more reputable source than you are

Back