Chael Sonen rolling vs some crap-jitsu sherdoger

10Vymhn1LdKTkc.webp

1ZgSAUdokIDpS.webp

WjaIcrC1F0RUI.webp

ZF6xpbVzBkMG4.webp

UIBntpiOxjLcA.webp

lol, anyone else expecting to see Wolfman in the vid????
EDIT: LOL it was him...I should have watched video first...is he really a commentator on fight pass? because if so I am going to subscribe and shower to his sweet sweet musings.

does dan include the weight of his opponents on all his videos, including the ones where he rolls with tiny asian dudes? or just when he's the one outweighed?

It would be boring, all of them are 250lbs for sure.

Dan take it easy on the Portland name drops. I've talked to several folks around here about you and for the sake of professional courtesy I'll leave it at that.

Dan take it easy on the Portland name drops. I've talked to several folks around here about you and for the sake of professional courtesy I'll leave it at that.

Oh please don't tease us like that.

spill-all-the-beans.jpg

Oh please don't tease us like that.

spill-all-the-beans.jpg
im a striking trainer in Portland with clients from a few different gyms. Say what you want about Dan but he did hang his hat here as a professional, albeit briefly. It's bad business talking about other instructors, past or present. I'd love too, but have to adhere to The Code

This would be funny if....Well if you had any clips of U rolling with...Well anyone who's anything.

Till then you're kinda an out of shape nobody who use to train from your own admissions, and who magically has the right opinions on everything...

Damn, just hit the 202.8 down from 217 in March with just biking and eating like a fucking rabbit cause I'm scheduled for hip resurfacing surgery July 27th!

What's your excuse?

alec-baldwin-capital-one-commercial-edit.gif

im a striking trainer in Portland with clients from a few different gyms. Say what you want about Dan but he did hang his hat here as a professional, albeit briefly. It's bad business talking about other instructors, past or present. I'd love too, but have to adhere to The Code

I understand completely.

I mean, I get there Dan rubs people the wrong way, bit this is a video of him rolling with a high level peo fighter who was moments away from being UFC MW champ, and he's holding his own. So why the hate right now?

Besides the hilarious response he gave. Dammit Dan, don't feed the haters and learn to laugh at yourself a bit.

I mean, I get there Dan rubs people the wrong way, bit this is a video of him rolling with a high level peo fighter who was moments away from being UFC MW champ, and he's holding his own. So why the hate right now?

Besides the hilarious response he gave. Dammit Dan, don't feed the haters and learn to laugh at yourself a bit.

Everyone hates a guy who shows so much confidence or keeps counter-shame as a virtue. When someone walks around with their chest puffed out, it shines a light on your own insecurity. People hate that.

I think it's fun-ny.

Most of the people on here who talk shit to Dan wouldn't say shit to his face.

And that's a fact.

I don't think anyone doubts dans grappling skills, dude has been grai g for what? 2 decades? That's a shit ton of time.... His MKT skills though are horrible..

Shael is a purple belt? I thought he competes against black belts in metamorphosis.

Old @DanTheWolfman.com appears to have been hitting the bottle again. No one is watching those stupid fucking videos.

Why don't you threaten to PIP me again bud?

Back