Chael Sonen rolling vs some crap-jitsu sherdoger

That was one of the longest, slowest half guard passes I've ever seen. It was like watching a snake eat a rabbit.

Dan should have asked to wrestle Chael; but no. He chose to wrestle some 50-65kg Iranian lol.

nothing hurts my eyes more than watching some midget wrestling, for fuck sakes you wanna be on top, stand up and fight for it, its ridiculous to midget wrestling.

nothing hurts my eyes more than watching some midget wrestling, for fuck sakes you wanna be on top, stand up and fight for it, its ridiculous to midget wrestling.

lol at standing up to wrestle with Chael Sonnen.

That was one of the longest, slowest half guard passes I've ever seen. It was like watching a snake eat a rabbit.
To be fair WMD just had the lockdown and wasn't doing anything else.

Nice shit, another Wolfman sighting.

Respect to both dudes

does dan include the weight of his opponents on all his videos, including the ones where he rolls with tiny asian dudes? or just when he's the one outweighed?

Impressive pressure from Chael. He never let up for a second

The only thing more frustrating than watching knee wrestling is watching BJJ standup.

lol at first year wrestling in the gi without being adapted for the gi. lol at guard pulling

lol at the gi

Its hard to take any of this serious after the kneewrasslin start

Chael is a pretty high-profile name. It seems strange that Dan isn't posting this, but good for him.

Lol, u guys be funny, I am sure all of you could snap down Chael and threaten a 10 finger guillotine like I did, and instead of trying to just control on top for moral victory, would actually go for a sneaky sub attempt like the Russian Cowboy I went for. This was a couple of years ago. And at that gym rolls are 98% started from the feet.

As for on the feet, we have wrestled no gi a bunch of times from the feet. Some stalemates and other times I did get blast doubled. As for no gi taps, 1-1, with whomever had 15-32 lbs on the other at the time getting the tap as our weights had flip flopped by the time I interviewed Chael a year later when he dropped down and I got bigger do to you know, large tumer in my skull that I had to remove, hence, pointing out the weights. I was on the mats about 12 days before, but couldn't risk more before surgery due to you know life and bacteria wipe down requirements. Never taken Chael down, failed bad on a lateral drop attempt when I shouldn't have when I really had no forward push/kazushi from him but wanted to try anyway.

A year after our roll our weights had flipped

Surprise asshat comments from peeps like usual, yes Artem, while In Malaysia I chose to do wrestling rules with the best wrestler in that country that also coached at same gym to you know, try to get a challenge and work on things to both our benefit. But, I suppose you all train so much better by typing anonymously on keyboard circle jerking in whatever hole you've stayed your entire lives.

Funny, I also have wrestled another Iranian wrestler too even though 280 plus lbs of Acai fueled muscle. Roll with peeps of all sizes and backgrounds, you know, like everyone should.

When Amir saw me at Rizin gave a big hug then I asked this interview questions

How many of you tough guys wouldn't get tapped by Fabiano Scherner? (of course I have tapped other times to him being one of my main instructors) I only roll with small people vs all the vids and highlights to the countrary with people of all sizes and pro fighters from Pancrase/UFC/Deep/Rizin etc. You are all so educated and knowledgeable to tell which ones recently fought for Pancrase MW Title and I cartwheel passed into half and then spin kneebarred right? Right? And you noticed UFC vets Ed Herman, Novelli, Mike Pierce, and plenty of Asian UFC Vets in my rolling highlights right? Right? And Bellator vets like Dave Jansen RIGHT? And your IQ shows so much, me being way above average size in Asia vs average sizes....I mean, you are that smart to not point out the obvious right?

Or you know, here is me at 40 years old sparring two very good TALL 104 KG Fighters at Korean Top Team last week....I am so positive you all would do so well when not regularly hard training against bigger taller younger in shape all muscle Pro Fighters right? Right? And you could do this well at 40, while having Lupus, under fluorescent lights right?

grappling at ktt

Or how about vs Different styles like vs the CURRENT 100kg Combat Wrestling Champion, a 35 years of training Judo Black Belt that trains the rest of the week under two time Olympian Koga, and former Pancrase Champion turned Shooto fighter Suzuki are among the highlighted (Suzuki has also outscrambled/out hustled me before being quicker).

Please show me the footage of the last few weeks of you rolling with and sparring bigger pro fighters?

Or, how about, how many entirely new Submissions have you made up in the last two weeks? How about, how many entirely new high level entries into a RNC where they can't defend and hand peel have you come up with, modified for the better, and shared w the world? I mean, these intelligent guys on here would notice a split second thing Maia and Estima have showed, and make them better and share with everyone right? Your intelligence and dedication are amazing.

I am waiting to see all your high level sparring and grappling vids. And Pro fights? And just sample of just the last two weeks what technical contributions you have made to the entire grappling/mma world. I mean, it's not like I have actually sparred and grappled more UFC and high level MMA fighters than any other person on the planet right? And fought two UFC LHW Title Contenders. Surely you have too right? K thanks

No proven when younger skills in competition either right? I didn't win 3 NHB/MMA fights by first round sub? Scary Jerry wasn't a 310 lb. pro fighter that I armbarred at Tito's tournament? and I wasn't the only one that didn't tap to Mayhem miller in different brackets that day? Lol, Mayhem hit me up on FB a couple months ago and now we friends again haha

I am sure so many of you have lived in various countries right? And, I must be confused, did any of you ever stunt double for Stallone/Rocky/Rambo before or was that just me? You got the cool head and arm spin in the video below into a Metal Gear cinematic? And were the first featured fighting robot in "Real Steel"? Whom else here was on the TV show Sons of Anarchy doing shootouts and pistol whipping Opie? Or CSY NY, CHUCK,NCIS? Damn, you must all bench 600 too. Supposed you all commentated events on Fight Pass as well? So wonderfull for ALL YOU COLD AND TIMID SOULS that the internet came around so you could anonymously judge and bash others.

Theodore Roosevelt, you know that President that happened to train boxing,wrestling, and Judo/Jujutsu has a message for the shittards on this sub forum

Last edited:
Jesus, Dan, no one's going to read all that bullshit.

Back