Chael P Sonnen - "It can be one on one, or 5 on 1"...

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
"I'll make sure you ALL need 911"

<34>

troll2.png

At first I was wondering if Chael even trained for this fight. Now Im wondering if this was a fixed fight?

At first I was wondering if Chael even trained for this fight. Now Im wondering if this was a fixed fight?
some of the things chael did in this fight are unexplained by any reasoning that doesn't involve match fixing of some sort

some of the things chael did in this fight are unexplained by any reasoning that doesn't involve match fixing of some sort
I dunno something seemed so off. Even when he had Fedor’s back, he flopped like a fish LOL.

He just said that he went for a RNC and he lost the position LOL. I dunno but it’s hilarious.

<[analyzed}>

Jesus, i wonder if Chael throwing weird spinning back fist agaisnt silva or he quitting early agaisnt rashad evans and Jones were WWE... Look like people never watched Sonnen fight or we just cry fix fights when some guy from pride win....

Sonnen is like a TV preacher to his MMA fans. No matter how bad he screws up, they are their to make up excuses for him instead of believing their chosen leader is not who he says he is. <45>

Jesus, i wonder if Chael throwing weird spinning back fist agaisnt silva or he quitting early agaisnt rashad evans and Jones were WWE... Look like people never watched Sonnen fight or we just cry fix fights when some guy from pride win....
Chael just finds ways to f shit up. I mean the guy had very very good shot to beat Anderson Silva and Jon Jones due to his toe. He shows up he fights and is tough as nails but I’m pretty sure he has some mental block. I am not sure exactly what he said to quote but he has even talked about this before.

Chael just finds ways to f shit up. I mean the guy had very very good shot to beat Anderson Silva and Jon Jones due to his toe. He shows up he fights and is tough as nails but I’m pretty sure he has some mental block. I am not sure exactly what he said to quote but he has even talked about this before.
He got that scrambled mind of someone who panic at hurtfull shots.. Like Lesnar and Tito. One they can take but when they accumulate they froze.

Catchy. He should do a duet rap with 50 Cents.

Getting floored within a few seconds by a much larger power puncher is likely to cause some errors in judgement if not outright desperation

I dunno something seemed so off. Even when he had Fedor’s back, he flopped like a fish LOL.

He just said that he went for a RNC and he lost the position LOL. I dunno but it’s hilarious.

<[analyzed}>

No he didn’t, he said he wanted the RNC but Fedors chin was tucked, he tried to throw him over and hoped that movement opened up the neck. Seems strange but is a move apparently. Plus he had his bell rung several times by then.

Jesus H...

Some of you guys need to learn about the fight game. I'm talking to every one of you who think Chael threw the fight. Either learn about fighting or go watch baseball.

Maybe he didn't want to get stood up and taste another flurry and sought a way out ? Who knows..
His flopping from Fedor's back like a high level acrobat ju jitsuka was certainly surprising to say the least..

Back