Chael: Luke Rockhold is talented, handsome, but keep him away from the mic; less is more

Pot and the kettle. Chael sucks on the mic now too. He peaked at the "Nog brothers feeding carrots to buses." He hasn't been good on the mic since that era.

I say put him on the mic more.

I like seeing him awkwardly searching for words to express himself.

He IS handsome. That last promo was cringe as fuck.

Pot and the kettle. Chael sucks on the mic now too. He peaked at the "Nog brothers feeding carrots to buses." He hasn't been good on the mic since that era.

No, he doesn't. Chael is known for being one of the best on the mic. That's still true to this day.

No, he doesn't. Chael is known for being one of the best on the mic.

And McGregor is known as being a great champion to many. Popular opinion =/= right. Chael's cheesy WWE promo bit is tired and unfunny and he sucks at fight predictions.

Give me a good/memorable line from Chael since then...

The only two things in this world that Chael is better at than Luke are

1) Wrestling

2) Mic Skills

Chael ie right on this one

All of these dudes are awful on the mic outside of Conor. The only ones who come off well just being themselves like Cerrone, DJ, Bisping etc.. the rest of these dudes trying to cut WWF bad guy promos are god awful at talking shit.

Frank Mir is a pretty dude.

brittanysonnen05.jpg

And McGregor is known as being a great champion to many. Popular opinion =/= right. Chael's cheesy WWE promo bit is tired and unfunny and he sucks at fight predictions.

Give me a good/memorable line from Chael since then...
His bellator cage interview recently

Agreed hate hearing that dude speak , Cheap shld fight Fedor next

He's right.

Keep Rockhold the fuck away from the camera.

Dude is a legit sociopath.
If Luke didn't find fighting he'd be crawling the streets of Cali looking for hookers to strangle.

Back