Chael: I was signed to grapple Rampage as part of a huge card, but

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
... Viacom stepped in and prevented it.
He said the card will be announced soon and have a Pro Wrestling, Boxing, Grappling & MMA on it, all with top names familiar to all (including UFC Hall of Famers).

It was on his podcast today!

Rampage should fight one more time for Bellator and finish with this weird situation

Yea who the fuck cares chael how bout u fight rampage or wand in rizin and in General rampage fight in bellator ur nothing now in the ufc so fight and stop wasting the twilight of your career

Yea who the fuck cares chael how bout u fight rampage or wand in rizin and in General rampage fight in bellator ur nothing now in the ufc so fight and stop wasting the twilight of your career
He is suspended until July and tweeted that he is retired for good.

Rampage should fight one more time for Bellator and finish with this weird situation
No kidding. So many fighters are just wasting their fightng lives with bullshit.

Anybody hear anything about this supposed supercard that Chael was referencing?

Seriously, what was this?
URAnnouncement.jpg

Would have to assume it is this card in March.

Rampage should stay in bellator for sure. He would get beaten up in the ufc at this point.

I'm hopeful Bellator gives Rampage a fight soon so he can move forward with his career. A grappling match with Chael would have been weird. That whole event is odd.

I'm hopeful Bellator gives Rampage a fight soon so he can move forward with his career. A grappling match with Chael would have been weird. That whole event is odd.
It's an excellent event; a good matchup in each category. Mysterio vs Angle is pretty sweet too but I'd rather see Ken vs Mysterio in pro wrestling and Severn vs Angle in MMA.

I find that very hard to believe. Rampage is always talking about how he doesn't like the grappling aspect of fighting and how he just wants exciting fights where he can stand and bang.

Rampage is sitting on the couch playing video games. I'm sure he will take a check anyway they allow him to at this point.

Back