Chael got sucker punched by someone today on TUF Brazil

First, if the bully was only "talking" and a gang of kids blind-sided and assaulted him I'd want the gang of violent kids locked up for a good chunk of their lives, and I'd definitely feel bad for the "bully."

If you view something like that as appropriate or justified, even if you wouldn't do it yourself, then there's something wrong with you. Irrationally violent people get locked up for a reason.

Majority of bullies use their words, anyway we come from different worlds obviously your a sheltered kid and good for u but the real world is a lot worse then you think man, prolly some spoiled lil rich kid whos use to running his mouth and if someone actually tries to do something u threaten to sue them wwith ur daddies money...
chael put himself in the situation he is In always trying to be a tough guy, I don't nor wont feel bad for someone that does that

Do you have some special insight into the matter?

He threw a plate of food at Arona. The Crazy Horse incident. Silva has had problems with so many fighters. Rampage, Anderson Silva, etc. Like I said, the guy acts like a jerk, but he was a great champion and wore a Santa suit, so he must be a nice guy. I just don't understand sherdoggers' logic.

Majority of bullies use their words, anyway we come from different worlds obviously your a sheltered kid and good for u but the real world is a lot worse then you think man, prolly some spoiled lil rich kid whos use to running his mouth and if someone actually tries to do something u threaten to sue them wwith ur daddies money...
chael put himself in the situation he is In always trying to be a tough guy, I don't nor wont feel bad for someone that does that
It's funny, you call me sheltered but admit you wouldn't walk around sucker punching everyone who says something that pisses you off. The reason is probably because you understand it's a stupid thing to do and because you understand they'd throw your tough-guy ass in jail, so in the end you're just a typical full-of-shit little internet pussy who likes to talk tough.

In the real world assault gets you thrown in jail. If you don't believe me then start swinging at everyone you don't like and see what happens to you.

Just sounds to me that people have absolutely no sort of honor. It's a bitch move, people who condone such bullshit should never utter the words "honor" or "pride" since they have no grasp of what those words actually mean.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm gonna lol so hard when Chael wipes the cage with Wand and submits him.

I'm gonna lol so hard when Chael wipes the cage with Wand and submits him.

If Sonnen can manage to submit W. Silva..
It would be the first time Silva would be submitted in 47 fights.
And he would need to be on suicide watch.

I think both are guilty.
It's really weird that many don't have any problems with someone making fun of Brazilians TO THAT AMOUNT (small joking is okay) but everyone would be crying if Chael was saying how black people are playing in the mud.
Nowadays most people don't really understand that words hurt just as much as fist if aimed well. Not saying Wanderlei should have punched him but Chael is just as big part of this thing.

I can't believe you guys pulled out murder #'s on a sherdog forum. Here are some other #'s for you -

#murders in Canada 2012: 554
#murders in UK 2012: 722
#murders in France 2012: 682
#murders in Germany 2012: 690
#murder in Turkey 2012: 2,320

#murders in China 2012: 13,410
Pupulation of China: 1,362,400,000

#murders in the USA 2012: 14,612
Population of the USA: 317,539,000

Merica! Fuck Yeah!!

The argument was about USA vs. Brazil in terms of violence and civility....Not the USA vs. any other country with less murder rates, dummy.

China will put people in prison for 10-20 years of hard labor, making dollar store products 18 hours a day with a high, mandatory quota....for many offenses that would be considered minor in the USA. This works very well against crime. Want the USA to go full Commie like China dummy?

It's funny, you call me sheltered but admit you wouldn't walk around sucker punching everyone who says something that pisses you off. The reason is probably because you understand it's a stupid thing to do and because you understand they'd throw your tough-guy ass in jail, so in the end you're just a typical full-of-shit little internet pussy who likes to talk tough.

In the real world assault gets you thrown in jail. If you don't believe me then start swinging at everyone you don't like and see what happens to you.

godzilla vs fightfan next ufc prelims

would not watch

Back