Chael first to see Big League Bisping: He was first fighter to take a round and he hit me so hard

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Always been mutual respect. Bisping complimented Chael for being the only person not to over-respect Silva.

Chael is the best interview in sports. Fuck is that guy entertaining.

Thanks!

Chael also went big on a Okami hype train before he couldn't lay a glove on Silva.

Chael sometimes overcompensated in terms of respect.

Never had a round go against him?

Dude you tapped to Feijao in WEC. Not only did you lose the round you lost the fight.

The numerous triangle chokes evidently cut off the blood supply to Chael's brain.

The numerous triangle chokes evidently cut off the blood supply to Chael's brain.

He gives one of the most honest, coherent post-fight interviews in the history of the sport and you think he has brain damage?

He gives one of the most honest, coherent post-fight interviews in the history of the sport and you think he has brain damage?
He says he never lost a round. That's a sign of either brain damage or being a pathological liar.

I'm not even counting submission losses but up until the Bisping fight he

Drawed against Gono
Got TKO'ed against Horn
Lost a decision to Yamamiya
TKO against Terry Martin

He lost rounds

He says he never lost a round. That's a sign of either brain damage or being a pathological liar.

Drawed against Gono
Got TKO'ed against Horn
TKO against Terry Martin

He lost rounds

Chael is a troll. 2012 says Hi.

Drawed against Gono
Got TKO'ed against Horn
TKO against Terry Martin

He lost rounds

Even Helwani started laughing because he slipped into character for a moment, but, mainly to set up a giant compliment to Bisping.

Your ability to detect sarcasm, caricature and humor is about the same as a dull rock.

The points dont count if he gets finished.

You got manlet Rogan & you got manmore Schaub. Bisping & Chael are the best podcast Cruiserweights.

Back