Chael and Yushin photoshop potential from UFC Countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

situation.gif

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

wtf.gif

No shoop needed

side-eye.gif

Shaking_head.gif

No shoop needed

tumblr_lcpb94UE3c1qzwi58o1_500.gif

No shoop needed

urkel.gif

No shoop needed

1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disg.gif

No shoop needed

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

No shoop needed

nicholson.gif

No shoop needed

No shoop needed

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

No shoop needed

wtf.gif

thread of the year!

No shoop needed

tumblr_lpdwktVfCg1qkeysl.gif

No shoop needed

mmec1k.jpg

it was a kinda nice troll job, the ending saved it and transformed it from lame to semi-funny.

The first gif was ok and the following 3-4 made the thing lamer... the following 100 made this epic.

And everyone was a part of it. good jobs lads!

No shoop needed

serious-face-o.gif

No shoop needed

This thread has made my day brighter.

Melvin must never live this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back