Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

Oh look another Jones hating crybaby bitch crying about Jones size. Dont it just suck to know that Jones is just that good and you cant stand it so you blame his size? Dont that just suck to know?

I wonder why you still havent commented on Gus's size yet, you know since he is bigger than Jones. Jones will always have you crybaby bitches whining. Stay mad. lol.

You sound like you swallow.

yeah.... he's just that good.... when using steroids lmao

Prime Chuck woulda stiffened that bum Jones in the second.

I think he seriously gets popped on purpose so that a) he can win b) then he doesn't have to fight anymore. He's a coward.

If he fought Stipe that shit would look like McGregor vs Aldo.
Jon is an ass, but you are an idiot

Not at all lil momma, just getting started.

Welp, if you're gripped by some desperate need to delude yourself that two LHW has-beens - who'd spent at least the prior half a decade fighting nothing but 185ers - were even close to legit challengers for the 205 title then you just do what you gotta do I guess princess.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

giphy.gif

Welp, if you're gripped by some desperate need to delude yourself that two LHW has-beens - who'd spent at least the prior half a decade fighting nothing but 185ers - were even close to legit challengers for the 205 title then you just do what you gotta do I guess princess.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

giphy.gif

Lil momma you cant stop crying about Jones size, poor thang. You make it so easy to embarrass you.

Jones beat every fighter they put in front of him, but since he beat them, they are middleweights, if Jones would have lost, you would have been creaming your self. The Jones hater logic. you are sad.

Never mind the fact those middle weights were LHW and Heavyweights before they were ever middleweights, but since Jones beat them they are middleweights, oh ok i got it.

Jones hating whining morons like you will do anything to discredit Jones. Thats pretty obvious.

How does it feel that you can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good? How does it feel that Jones is so good that he got hating bitches like you crying about his size because you have to find something to blame it on instead of accepting reality, you know the reality that Jones is the just that damn good. How does it really feel?

It really sucks to be a Jones hater dont it?

Lil momma you cant stop crying about Jones size, poor thang. You make it so easy to embarrass you.

Jones beat every fighter they put in front of him, but since he beat them, they are middleweights, if Jones would have lost, you would have been creaming your self. The Jones hater logic. you are sad.

Never mind the fact those middle weights were LHW and Heavyweights before they were ever middleweights, but since Jones beat them they are middleweights, oh ok i got it.

Jones hating whining morons like you will do anything to discredit Jones. Thats pretty obvious.

How does it feel that you can't stand the fact that Jones is just that good? How does it feel that Jones is so good that he got hating bitches like you crying about his size because you have to find something to blame it on instead of accepting reality, you know the reality that Jones is the just that damn good. How does it really feel?

Jones haters were praying that something like this happened to him. Now they are using his postitive test as a coping method to why hes so GOAT.

Oh, is that what you think is going on here princess? Hahaha, nononononooooo.

The fact is Jonny Bones is my favourite fighter to watch. He has been for years and I've said it many times.

The difference here is not that one of us is a Jones fan and the other is a Jones hater. It's that one of us is a Jones fan and the other has a mancrush on him which renders him comically blind to the truth about whether fighting nothing but MWs for half a decade is a good way to prepare to fight him.

Oh, is that what you think is going on here princess? Hahaha, nononononooooo.

The fact is Jonny Bones is my favourite fighter to watch. He has been for years and I've said it many times.

The difference here is not that one of us is a Jones fan and the other is a Jones hater. It's that one of us is a Jones fan and the other has a mancrush on him which renders him comically blind to the truth about whether fighting nothing but MWs for half a decade is a good way to prepare to fight him.

Lil momma of course now all of a sudden Jones is your favorite fighter, your favorite fighter to hate. The fighter you love to discredit, the fighter that you blame his size for his success, the fighter that you hate so bad that you called his opponents middleweights because he beat them. Then you try to spin it around and say he is your favorite fighter, the funniest shit ever. Like try something new besides hating on Jones then pretending not to.

Oh by the way name these middleweights Jones spent a half of decade fighting? I would like to hear what bullshit you come up with. Is it Hendo? ( Former LHW Champ ) Is it Chael? ( Former LHW before ever fighting at MW ). Or is it Vitor? ( former HW and LHW ). Im waiting to hear what Middleweights Jones spent a decade fighting? You so mad you have to exaggerate to the extreme to make your false points feel justified.

When you say all Jones beat was Middleweights it just makes you sound like you are crying about his size ( which you are of course ), but Jones wouldnt be Jones if he didnt have you whining about his size right?

Jones is doing a great job at keeping you haters mad.

Lil momma of course now all of a sudden Jones is your favorite fighter, your favorite fighter to hate. The fighter you love to discredit, the fighter that you blame his size for his success, the fighter that you hate so bad that you called his opponents middleweights because he beat them. Then you try to spin it around and say he is your favorite fighter, the funniest shit ever. Like try something new besides hating on Jones then pretending not to.

Oh by the way name these middleweights Jones spent a half of decade fighting? I would like to hear what bullshit you come up with. Is it Hendo? ( Former LHW Champ ) Is it Chael? ( Former LHW before ever fighting at MW ). Or is it Vitor? ( former HW and LHW ). Im waiting to hear what Middleweights Jones spent a decade fighting? You so mad you have to exaggerate to the extreme to make your false points feel justified.

When you say all Jones beat was Middleweights it just makes you sound like you are crying about his size ( which you are of course ), but Jones wouldnt be Jones if he didnt have you whining about his size right?

Jones is doing a great job at keeping you haters mad.

Dang princess, you need to get your daddy to teach you how to read. Nobody said Jonny Bones spent half a decade fighting middleweights.

I know you're all het up daydreaming about the champ but maybe you oughtta calm your pretty little head down and try again. I mean, it couldn't be more obvious your attachment to him is not of the nature of a fight fan but of a gooey-eyed little girl with a big crush.

For a start, if you were a legit fight fan you'd know my main man Jonny Bones has never fought Hendo.

Dang princess, you need to get your daddy to teach you how to read. Nobody said Jonny Bones spent half a decade fighting middleweights.

I know you're all het up daydreaming about the champ but maybe you oughtta calm your pretty little head down and try again. I mean, it couldn't be more obvious your attachment to him is not of the nature of a fight fan but of a gooey-eyed little girl with a big crush.

For a start, if you were a legit fight fan you'd know my main man Jonny Bones has never fought Hendo.

Lil momma, why do you hate Jones though? The point is, everything you say is to discredit Jones. Every post you made is to criticize Jones size, no matter how you try to spin it. The fact that you keep bringing up anything about Middleweights just shows your obvious anger and hate towards Jones. Its not like anything is going to change because your shedding tears. Maybe you should just accept the fact that Jones is just that good?

Lil momma, maybe when you come off your period you can actually post a sentence about Jones without hating on him. But i'm sure that would just be too much for you.

And right Jones didn't fight Hendo, I was helping you think of all these middleweights you claim Jones fought.

Last edited:
Lil momma, why do you hate Jones though? The point is, everything you say is to discredit Jones. Every post you made is to criticize Jones size, no matter how you try to spin it. The fact that you keep bringing up anything about Middleweights just shows your obvious anger and hate towards Jones. Its not like anything is going to change because your shedding tears. Maybe you should just accept the fact that Jones is just that good?

Lil momma, maybe when you come off your period you can actually post a sentence about Jones without hating on him. But i'm sure that would just be too much for you.

And right Jones didn't fight Hendo, I was helping you think of all these middleweights you claim Jones fought.

Yeah, it's clear you got it bad for our boy don'tcha princess. In this wondrous marvellous fantasy world you've constructed in your pretty little head not only does fighting nothing but MWs for at least half a decade make someone a legitimate challenger to our boy at LHW, but your mancrush also somehow magically beat opponents he's never even been in the cage with in real life.

It's adorable to be honest. Especially the way you try to cover up ("I was helping you think of all these middleweights" hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa).

So cute.

Please don't stop.

Back