Chael and Vitor were on PEDS vs jones

Inb4 "roids help him tolerate pain blah blah blah"

He was bleeding all over the place with a busted up Eye in the Alexander fight. He fought even harder in the last two rounds as he was badly hurt. People can criticize him for all kinds of things but he is a fucking warrior.

Nobody with any credibility considers either Chael or Vitor to have been a legit 205 contender at the time they were fed to Jonny Bones.
VItor was abusing TRT at the time he fought jones. Look at what he did in his next 3 fights dude ran through 4 solid opponents. And jones manhandled him with ease. Thats some goat shit.

And your point? And you fail to realize Jones is 220 Pounds with Chicken Legs, so quit making excuses about size. Go cry to momma.

If he's 228 lbs with "chicken legs" then that means he must have a larger torso than them.

Why aren't we talking about Jones's torso size advantage?

jones ducked heavyweight when he was eligible to fight. keep that in mind.
Pretty sure he didnt duck anyone. No HW fights were ever offered to him, and he actually called out brock who is a huge HW.Doesnt seem like a guy who is ducking. UFC were also planning Jones vs Stipe before his most recent test failed.

VItor was abusing TRT at the time he fought jones. Look at what he did in his next 3 fights dude ran through 4 solid opponents. And jones manhandled him with ease. Thats some goat shit.

You mean Rockhold, Bisping and Henderson?

They are all middleweights.

Pretty sure he didnt duck anyone. No HW fights were ever offered to him, and he actually called out brock who is a huge HW. Im pretty sure jones doesnt have a problem with fighting at HW. UFC were also planning Jones vs Stipe before his most recent test failed.

He's ducked HW his entire career.

Scared.

Pretty sure he didnt duck anyone. No HW fights were ever offered to him, and he actually called out brock who is a huge HW.Doesnt seem like a guy who is ducking. UFC were also planning Jones vs Stipe before his most recent test failed.

"calling out" and, "planning" does not mean that you signed a contract to fight someone. for years jones had the chance to prove he was, "the baddest man on the planet", and continued to cut weight to fight at light-heavyweight. call him the lhw goat all you want. don't call him the all-time ass kicker. that title is always reserved to the heavyweight champion.

VItor was abusing TRT at the time he fought jones. Look at what he did in his next 3 fights dude ran through 4 solid opponents.

Jones fought 4 opponents in 3 fights? What are you smoking son? (And can I have some?)

Fact is though that for HALF A DECADE leading up to his 205 title shot Vitor only fought guys who weighed in at 185. If you think that gave him even close to the best possible preparation to fight the 205 champ I have a bridge to sell you.

And then of "his next 3 fights" the first 2 "solid opponents" were, again, guys who cut to 185 to fight him. The third actually was at LHW, but it was Dan Henderson, a guy who was on a 2-loss streak and always one of the smaller 205ers.

Dang son, you're so damn shook you can't even communicate in English anymore.

Rub some dirt on it kid, you'll be ok.
Damn son you so mad at Jones size you still crying and raining tears lol, now all you can do is resort to English lessons thats not needed lol, how sad.

If he's 228 lbs with "chicken legs" then that means he must have a larger torso than them.

Why aren't we talking about Jones's torso size advantage?

Its so sad when all they can do is make up anything they can just to blame size on Jones, this mofo said Torso Size advantage, how can anyone take you serious, fucking lol.

But of course Gus who is bigger than Jones does not have a size and advantage right? Why come Gus has not gone up to Heavyweight to fight fighters his own size? Oh thats right the size advantage only applies to Jones, you guys are pathetic lol.

The obvious higher and double standards are laughable.

jones ducked heavyweight when he was eligible to fight. keep that in mind.

Keep what in mind exactly? He was the greatest light heavyweight champion that was building his legacy in that division. Why the fuck should he be in any rush to move up a weight class exactly? For fucks sake.

Because they were half his size?

And oddly enough, he almost DID lose against both guys.

TRTtor popped his elbow, and he folded his toe into horror movie status against Shael.

....Well...

So much for this thread, aye!?

Damn son you so mad at Jones size you still crying and raining tears lol, now all you can do is resort to English lessons thats not needed lol, how sad.

I've never claimed Bones is big for LHW princess.

Keep up.

Or stay behind and keep embarrassing yourself I guess. Whatever works.

giphy.gif

I've never claimed Bones is big for LHW princess.

Keep up.

Or stay behind and keep embarrassing yourself I guess. Whatever works.

giphy.gif

But you still crying though, I wonder why.

Its so sad when all they can do is make up anything they can just to blame size on Jones, this mofo said Torso Size advantage, how can anyone take you serious, fucking lol.

But of course Gus who is bigger than Jones does not have a size and advantage right? Why come Gus has not gone up to Heavyweight to fight fighters his own size? Oh thats right the size advantage only applies to Jones, you guys are pathetic lol.

The obvious higher and double standards are laughable.

Yup, saying that about his torso advantage was stupid...... because it was supposed to be.

Just like when you Jones fanboys bring up his chicken legs as if he's overcoming some sort of disability.

Don't get too shook about your steroid loving limp-dicked hero :)

But you still crying though, I wonder why.

Because just knowing there are people as helplessly stupid as you in the world makes me so sad.

Yup, saying that about his torso advantage was stupid...... because it was supposed to be.

Just like when you Jones fanboys bring up his chicken legs as if he's overcoming some sort of disability.

Don't get too shook about your steroid loving limp-dicked hero :)
Oh look another Jones hating crybaby bitch crying about Jones size. Dont it just suck to know that Jones is just that good and you cant stand it so you blame his size? Dont that just suck to know?

I wonder why you still havent commented on Gus's size yet, you know since he is bigger than Jones. Jones will always have you crybaby bitches whining. Stay mad. lol.

Because just knowing there are people as helplessly stupid as you in the world makes me so sad.
Blah blah blah, when the tears rain they pour, anything else?

Back