Chael and Fedor having a conversation after the official weigh-ins [VIDEO]

Chael is just entertaining now. He's all winking with his gimmick. It isnt meant to be taken seriously at this point. He's done bad things in his life, but he's more or less a decent guy with a tendency to lie, but a tendency to help people out as well. I like him. I hope it is a quick win for Fedor without Chael getting really hurt.

Chael is just entertaining now. He's all winking with his gimmick. It isnt meant to be taken seriously at this point. He's done bad things in his life, but he's more or less a decent guy with a tendency to lie, but a tendency to help people out as well. I like him. I hope it is a quick win for Fedor without Chael getting really hurt.
Yeah, I could see through his act already back when I first watched him fight. He's got that kind of homorous way to it. Fedor mentioned it as well leading up to this fight.
Gonna be a good one imo.
Wishing us all a memorable and awesome night of fight!

Chael is not a good guy he is felon and a cheater who ‘’retired’’ so he wouldn’t a have to face the consequences of actions
if it wasn’t for his mma gimmick (a chauvinist,xenophobic cartoon)he would be selling u a used car right now that would break down before it got home

He just doesn’t want to get mc Gregor’d And is asking for mercy much like canner did during the figth with khaibb
His gimmick has made him a success. That makes you angry because your own life has not gone well. You're not a man.

He was a politician so the lies come with the territory. Lots of fighters have felonies and chaels is for realty fraud lol

Chael being nice to Fedor because he saw the video of Putin threatening anyone who tries to jump a Russian again.

I figured I would post this since there are so many Putin nuthuggers on Sherdog. :)

Ive met chael a couple times, the guy really is a good person, takes his time and actually talks to fans and stuff. Wasnt a fan of him till i met him. Good dude.

i thought chael looked pretty good last night

Back