Chael and Fedor having a conversation after the official weigh-ins [VIDEO]

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As described by Fedor's long time friend and cornerman Edgard Zapashny, Chael approached Fedor after the official weigh-ins, shook his hand and had a little "real" conversation with him. Both exchanged their weights and opinions on the winner of Mittrione - Bader.
Here you have it folks, Chael is a good guy.
And he hides it quite bad tbh ;)

Bonus
Zapashny and Chael

Yep. Chael is a good dude. Guys just trying to sell his fights.

Chael is not a good guy he is felon and a cheater who ‘’retired’’ so he wouldn’t a have to face the consequences of actions
if it wasn’t for his mma gimmick (a chauvinist,xenophobic cartoon)he would be selling u a used car right now that would break down before it got home

He just doesn’t want to get mc Gregor’d And is asking for mercy much like canner did during the figth with khaibb

Last edited:
i dunno. by demeanor, chael looks like the kid that really wants to make friends and be liked by the other, cooler kid. of course maybe i am wrong.

Eh, Chael is an okay guy when he is serious, that just doesn't happen often. But he is also a criminal and a PED user in MMA. So "good" isn't really a word I would use for him. But yeah, when he isn't in character, he has good points sometimes.

Chael best trick was making Americans think he was a good guy

Chael is a good guy. He took PEDs like everybody else did back in the day... was not smart enough to cycle better.

And LOL at Fedor speaking some english... talking about a guy avoiding media obligations. Anderson was the same.

Sonnen has always been great at selling fights. He does it in his wacky funny way unlike Conor who just goes way above and beyond what could be considered hyping a fight.

Chael is a good guy. He took PEDs like everybody else did back in the day... was not smart enough to cycle better.

And LOL at Fedor speaking some english... talking about a guy avoiding media obligations. Anderson was the same.

Fedor has always spoken broken English and Never tried to hide it.

Chael is awesome.

He offered King Mo a buncha money in exchange for nothing when Mo had a horrible staph infection and couldn't fight.

He paid for a wrestler who barely didn't make the Olympics to go train in Russia.

And now he's offering Fedor the opportunity to face the GOAT.

Can't hate him.

Chael is great man. Great video clip.

At this point Chael is working the heel schtick to get a pop from the crowd, slipping in and out of the American Gangster character as he pleases. In light of how out of control some other guy's persona has gotten over in UFC, I actually prefer Chael's approach.

You´re wastin´your time, Gangsta... Fedor is a psycho... no humanity left there... He´s gonna have no mercy, Im afraid....

Back