Chad Mendes' IG fulled with #Zabittime comments

Cool Jury was on 2 fights in a row when Chad faced him, Zabit is on 4.

Few things. Myles Jury has wins over Michael Johnson, Diego Sanchez and Gomi. Zabit's best win his lifetime is against guys you've literally never heard of.

Next, as I pointed out, Chad took a STEP DOWN in competition to Jury, because of his suspension and subsequent inactivity. He then proceeded to casually and summarily knock his opponent out in under a minute. That means Chad moves UP again and should now face elite competition again.

Zabit is not an elite opponent, he is a fun and interesting prospect. He should get rebooked with Yair. If he can beat Yair, like he's been beating jabronis, he can then move up and fight the elite of the division, like Chad.

Everyone keeps saying Russian, Russian fans don't like khabib or Zabit it's Dagestani/Chechens and other Muslim The Caucasus races that are doing it. They speak Russians, but they arent considered Russians especially now that some shit came out about khabib in Russia, he's not liked i have family out there (real Russians) that tell me he's not liked in Russia.

To date Zabit hasn't fought a guy anyone has heard of. Not his fault, but this is the way MMA works out fairly often. They should rebook him with Yair, and if he can beat him the same way he's been beating jabronis, then he'll get an elite fighter like Chad.
It would be easier to make Nicco to fight Valentina than to make Yair to show up.

I like Zabit, but jumping from some random ass dude to Mendes makes no sense. Fight some top 8-12 dudes first.

Chad has one win in three years.

He really shouldnt be able to pick and choose fights. Zabit vs. Mendes is a good fight for both guys imo

Zabit is very dangerous on the ground and concerningly long for Mendes standing. If Mendes can’t land a killer shot and change the momentum early, he’ll probly get picked apart or subbed on the floor.

wnus15o6tm4ekewlelgn.jpg

Russian fans are the most annoying fans in the world . I blocked over 40+ russian fanpages in instagram because they were everywhere in my search feed lol .

Also Chad KOS Zabit .
You clearly got shook

Back