Chad Mendes hanging out with the two GOATS

A Canelo Alvarez AV and commenting on PEDs...

{<jordan}
It was the mexican meat

festejo_canelo2.jpg

You do hopefully realize that calling Conor "canner" is more insulting to the people he's beat than it is to Conor, right?

Just checking.

But Chad is a confirmed PED cheat which is not something you dip your toes in and yes Conor was most likely clean

So you subscribe to the notion that as soon as someone is caught it translates into them being lifelong ped abusers?
Fair enough.

I'm a bit suspicious of mcgregor due to some telltale signs (enormous head that's gotten bigger after he reached adulthood, and needle marks on his abdomen).

Opened thread expecting some goats

Very pleased

So you subscribe to the notion that as soon as someone is caught it translates into them being lifelong ped abusers?
Fair enough.
I think it's most likely. Either way, it's a trust issue, as corny as that sounds. I sound like a GF who got cheated on but if you've done it once.........

I'm a bit suspicious of mcgregor due to some telltale signs (enormous head that's gotten bigger after he reached adulthood, and needle marks on his abdomen).

Haven't seen the needle marks and I wouldn't be totally shocked if he was a PED user, same as anyone else in the UFC. But he's not one of the guys that comes to mind when I start thinking of suspects.

He couldn't beat Conor even on steroids.

Ufc employ usada while worshipping conor

Wonder what kind of conversations they have about conors supplement regime

Not that ufcsada would ever do anything shady like test jon Jones for recreational drugs when they weren't even supposed to

You do hopefully realize that calling Conor "canner" is more insulting to the people he's beat than it is to Conor, right?

Just checking.
yes, people who lost to him needs to be badly ashamed of that

yes, people who lost to him needs to be badly ashamed of that
You don't have to be a fan, but he's beaten world-class fighters and talking shit about him or them makes you the worst kind of keyboard warrior - the one who would lose to CM Punk but thinks they have some right to speak down to pro cage fighters.

You don't have to be a fan, but he's beaten world-class fighters and talking shit about him or them makes you the worst kind of keyboard warrior - the one who would lose to CM Punk but thinks they have some right to speak down to pro cage fighters.
he beat 2 elite fighters at best. one he managed to successfully triggered until he was in no mental condition to fight and the other he fought he was in no physical condition to have an actual fight

Back