CFFC 115, MMA, Friday, November 18, Mississippi

@Stat_Collector what do we think of Colin Lubberts? More experienced, trains out of a good gym in MMA Masters, only loss is a split decision to Ange Loosa.

@Stat_Collector what do we think of Colin Lubberts? More experienced, trains out of a good gym in MMA Masters, only loss is a split decision to Ange Loosa.
i was researching that one. i cant reach a conclusion. On paper Colin looks like a good underdog, better mma gym, trains with Colby . But when i see him on tape, i just think he lacks snapping power. I think he is the cleaner striker; he thinks before he throws, and Raheam is the complete opposite. And that's why this fight is dangerous, Raheam is unpredictable, he throws lots of bombs and it takes just a few of those hooks to get a knockout. I saw Colin get stunned in his second fight and ate some shots from Irvin. I actually think this is going to be similar to the Loosa fight, I dont see either guy getting a finish, i think its 50/50

expect a close SD back and forth exchange, Raheam winning rnd 1, 2 being in the air, and then 3 for Colin as Raheam gasses. But i cant say for certain. Colin is not a heavy hitter so don't expect a ko.

I'd bet a small unit if you're interested, but me personally I'm passing.

Back