2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quirky fact.

At one time both Joe Montana and Tom Brady were 7th on the depth chart in their respective college careers.

How will Steve Sarkisian's tenure as Alabama's OC be remembered?

As a cup of coffee, as Al Michaels would say.

Let's replace a coordinator who blew a championship game with a coordinator who blew a championship game

I can't imagine Chip Kelly coming. I'm betting on Locksley who is already the Co-Offensive Coordinator

Last edited:
Y'all can take Nuss back.

There is some legitimate chatter to Chip Kelly coming to Bama, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, heard today that Saban is done with the spread experiment. This may have contributed to Sark moving on. Apparently Saban wants to go back to the pro set on offense.

There is some legitimate chatter to Chip Kelly coming to Bama, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Also, heard today that Saban is done with the spread experiment. This may have contributed to Sark moving on. Apparently Saban wants to go back to the pro set on offense.

sure lets get rid of the spread and basically bring in the guy who runs a very innovative spread offense and is arguably the most influential person on the offensive side of the ball in CFB this decade

sure lets get rid of the spread and basically bring in the guy who runs a very innovative spread offense and is arguably the most influential person on the offensive side of the ball in CFB this decade

That's the main reason I don't see Chip Kelly coming. Plus, you know you will be hiring another OC after one year. I'll be surprised if Kelly even comes back to college.

That's the main reason I don't see Chip Kelly coming. Plus, you know you will be hiring another OC after one year. I'll be surprised if Kelly even comes back to college.
Especially coming back to college as a coordinator. That's a big swallowing of pride.

Especially coming back to college as a coordinator. That's a big swallowing of pride.
Yeah, I don't see it happening. And to be honest, don't know if I would want him. I like the pro set better myself, so I'd like to see the running game featured more. The only problem is our starting QB right now isn't much of a drop back passer, do we will see. Next year could be a transition year. Facing FSU to start off the season seems a bit daunting right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back