2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan gets Nico Collins, Alabama lands DeVonta Smith.

FSU just pulled Marvin WIlson

First school in history to have 3 of the top 5 recruits on Rivals

BANG BANG

Damn, we're actually up to #9 on Rivals. We were in the 30s last week.

Lewis and Johnson to USC as expected. Falo committing means that USC is one scholarship over the limit. Terrence Lang is expected to either be nudged out or grayshirt. Fuckin hit on everyone they were after other than Solomon who was a long shot anyways. So much for Helton can't recruit.

FSU just pulled Marvin WIlson

First school in history to have 3 of the top 5 recruits on Rivals

BANG BANG
Are you nickynooch on Rivals?

Lewis and Johnson to USC as expected. Falo committing means that USC is one scholarship over the limit. Terrence Lang is expected to either be nudged out or grayshirt. Fuckin hit on everyone they were after other than Solomon who was a long shot anyways. So much for Helton can't recruit.
That dude that took off the shirt to reveal FSU, then took that off to reveal UF, then took that off to reveal he was actually going to USC, should be sentenced to death by fire ants.

That dude that took off the shirt to reveal FSU, then took that off to reveal UF, then took that off to reveal he was actually going to USC, should be sentenced to death by fire ants.

Lol kids gonna be kids. Videos are gonna be the thing soon anyways

Just went and saw Rivals message boards, that place hurts my eyes lmfao

Higher Power hasn't figured out who I am yet, I'm guessing lol, should be evident by my posting in the PWD.
No I already knew who you were on here it's just someone on Rivals posted the exact same thing you did around the same time.

No I already knew who you were on here it's just someone on Rivals posted the exact same thing you did around the same time.
Oh, that's strange lmao, yea, I really didn't know they had a forum.

Usually I go to ESPN for my recruiting stuff, but they made it to where you need a paid subscription now to see team rankings, so I visited a few other sites for the first time in a while and Rivals was one.

ESecPN didn't send a reporter to USC despite 3 out of 16 of their televised commitments chose USC. Even worse is the only Pac 12 school they chose to send someone to was Colorado. Yeah i hate 70 degrees and sun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back