2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be biting my nails right off the bat. Our first game could be the toughest on the schedule.

In what manner will Auburn disappoint me this year?

auburn-fan-dog.jpg

{<doc}

Currently binging Last Chance U. It's pretty damn good but man it can be cringeworthy

We binge watched the whole season a while back. That chick guidance counselor kept me interested.
She was such a southern football mom. Those literally grow on trees here. It was a damn good show but man those were some whiny, lazy, entitled players.

Currently binging Last Chance U. It's pretty damn good but man it can be cringeworthy

One of the guys on the show (Gary McCrae) committed to Louisville. I remember the guy who committed to Nicholls State had a killer showing against Georgia, I believe.

As dominant as those teams were, it blew my mind how much of a hothead their head coach was.

One of the guys on the show (Gary McCrae) committed to Louisville. I remember the guy who committed to Nicholls State had a killer showing against Georgia, I believe.

As dominant as those teams were, it blew my mind how much of a hothead their head coach was.
He fought a referee for God's sakes!

Less than 40 days, gents.

Will Notre Dame be good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back