2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn got Sugar Bowl rings.

They lost.

How do y'all feel about Oklahoma State putting 11-2 on their bowl rings when their actual record was 10-3? I mean, yeah, the refs screwed up horribly and caused them to lose to Central Michigan but a loss is a loss. You just can't ignore the actual result and at the end of the day, it's on them to stop the final play (or not even be in that situation against a 6-7 MAC team to begin with).

It's stupid.

@RR @therealdope @Revolver

C-U5u02XUAErUJd.jpg

@Sexy

Kanell is gone baybay!

S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

"You know today when John Skipper told his secretary to tell her secretary to leave a message on my answering machine for me to call John Skipper and when I called John Skipper and he proceeded to fired me OVER THE PHONE! I thought a big cloud was lifted off the career of Danny Kanell."

@Sexy @The Higher Power @Falsedawn @SoCalprodigy09 @PRIDEWASBETTER @44nutman

"You know today when John Skipper told his secretary to tell her secretary to leave a message on my answering machine for me to call John Skipper and when I called John Skipper and he proceeded to fired me OVER THE PHONE! I thought a big cloud was lifted off the career of Danny Kanell."

@Sexy @The Higher Power @Falsedawn @SoCalprodigy09 @PRIDEWASBETTER @44nutman

Is he FS1 bound?

"Eric Shanks, whether he mortgaged his house one time...two times...maybe three times, came up with the right figure for Danny Kannell to make a decision.
I strolled into the FS1 studio. It's the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen. For the last 4 years, all you've heard about, anywhere in sports broadcasting, is the cutting edge FS1 studio. Debut day, I roll in. You got the Herd, you got Skip and Shannon, you got Whitlock, you got some random broad named Katie who doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. You got a bunch of damn misfits running around thinking they can actually talk sports!"
All I've seen on FS1 is a bunch of crap. And that's exactly what I call it, because that's exactly what it is. Danny Kannell is here to talk sports. It's what I do best. It's what I do better than anybody in the world. Dan Patrick...Tom Jackson...they got the big send-off. Tears were in everybody's eyes, it was a big deal. All Danny Kannell got was a good swift kick in the ass as Skipper hung up the phone and left me high and dry!
There's no Berman's here. There's no Cohn's here. There's not a Mike Greenberg, and there damn sure isn't a John Skipper here. There's no one that can hold back Danny Kannell now."

Is he FS1 bound?

"Eric Shanks, whether he mortgaged his house one time...two times...maybe three times, came up with the right figure for Danny Kannell to make a decision.
I strolled into the FS1 studio. It's the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen. For the last 4 years, all you've heard about, anywhere in sports broadcasting, is the cutting edge FS1 studio. Debut day, I roll in. You got the Herd, you got Skip and Shannon, you got Whitlock, you got some random broad named Katie who doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground. You got a bunch of damn misfits running around thinking they can actually talk sports!"
All I've seen on FS1 is a bunch of crap. And that's exactly what I call it, because that's exactly what it is. Danny Kannell is here to talk sports. It's what I do best. It's what I do better than anybody in the world. Dan Patrick...Tom Jackson...they got the big send-off. Tears were in everybody's eyes, it was a big deal. All Danny Kannell got was a good swift kick in the ass as Skipper hung up the phone and left me high and dry!
There's no Berman's here. There's no Cohn's here. There's not a Mike Greenberg, and there damn sure isn't a John Skipper here. There's no one that can hold back Danny Kannell now."

"I was never allowed to climb the ladder like this in ESPN. I'm all the way up here on top looking at Undisputed and I see two jabronis and from the places I been about a $5 piece of ass. Bayless, you amaze me son. You don't know what the word quit means and I respect you for that but you're still just a loser son. This is Danny Kanell talking to ya and if I'm calling you a loser then you can bet your ass it's the truth. Keep wearing a few more flashy suits and making political statements Shannon cause you're sure that you're really really cool. Brother I'm gonna get your ass on the debate desk and I'm gonna run circles around you. And when your brain is spinning from all these hot takes and you can't believe what I'm saying you're gonna wonder 'what the hell was I thinking? THAT'S DANNY KANELLLLLL!'. Joy, don't get me wrong, hey if I could rustle up $5 and had a closepin to put on my nose then I'd give you a try. I wish both you guys the best of luck, I hope one of kills the other one cause either way goddamn you're looking at the next FS1 champ."

Is he FS1 bound?

Nice.

I always love the Todd Gordon reference.

"Skip. Shannon. You know who I am. But. You don't. Know why. I'm here."
danny-kanell-espn-120815-espn-ftr_1pmivspmpboav1ezi93hiuvf1j.jpg

Clemson's new facility has a slide. That's actually pretty cool.

DesignD417_feat.jpg

notre dame zero players picked in the first round

how many games did they win last year?

All-time draft picks by school before this year's draft.

draftpicksalltime2017.jpg

The Russell Athletic Bowl is now the Camping World Bowl. This is the 8th name change for the bowl since it started in 1990 (Blockbuster, Carquest, MicronPC, MicronPC.com, Tangerine, Champs Sports, Russell Athletic, Camping World).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back