2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Ronnie Lott handily in the elite 8 after beating Mike Williams for the top WR
That's the only good thing I remember about USC in the 90s. They were co-champs of the Pac 10 that year and beat 10-1 Northwestern (yes, they were 10-1 that season and undefeated in Big 10 play) in the Rose Bowl.

That's the only good thing I remember about USC in the 90s. They were co-champs of the Pac 10 that year and beat 10-1 Northwestern (yes, they were 10-1 that season and undefeated in Big 10 play) in the Rose Bowl.
That's the season I became a fan. Rocked the 55 jersey for a while til the PC years.

What about that cotton bowl with Rob Johnson hanging 55 on TExas TEch (or whatever the score was)?

Darnell Autry and Dwayne Bates will be remembered. I think Pat Fitzgerald had a broken leg and wasn't in that game.

What about that cotton bowl with Rob Johnson hanging 55 on TExas TEch (or whatever the score was)?
USC was 7-3-1 coming into that game. They got to play a 6-5 Texas Tech team that "won" the Southwest because 10-0-1 Texas A&M was banned from playing in a bowl and there was some weird 5-way tie.
That was the last season the Cotton was a major bowl until the 2014 season.

Darnell Autry and Dwayne Bates will be remembered. I think Pat Fitzgerald had a broken leg and wasn't in that game.
They beat Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin but somehow lost to Miami of Ohio (their only loss) and made the Rose Bowl courtesy of Tim Biakabatuka.

There can't be more than 200 people at that Ole Miss spring game.

They beat Michigan, Penn State, and Wisconsin but somehow lost to Miami of Ohio (their only loss) and made the Rose Bowl courtesy of Tim Biakabatuka.

Keyshawn was unstoppable in that game IIRC. Every time NU looked like they might win, Keyshawn lit them up.

So i remember mentioning my niece's high school that lost a shit load of players when the coach got fired, including Jeremy McNichols from Boise State. So among them were two Washington commits Darren Gardenhire and Naijail Hale (Nate Dogg's son). They both transferred to Montana State university and were recently arrested for distribution of Xanax pills smh

Spring game on Saturday for UMich, then the team heads to Italy (since they can't practice in Florida or out of state).

Elia-Locardi-Travel-Photography-P3-Beyond-The-Vatican-Rome-2048-1200x800.jpg

How do y'all feel about Oklahoma State putting 11-2 on their bowl rings when their actual record was 10-3? I mean, yeah, the refs screwed up horribly and caused them to lose to Central Michigan but a loss is a loss. You just can't ignore the actual result and at the end of the day, it's on them to stop the final play (or not even be in that situation against a 6-7 MAC team to begin with).

it' dumb, pathetic, and childish, for a man who claims to be one and 40 that sure is immature

seriously though, why a ring? I mean I love the Alamo Bowl, but come on, National Championship or nothing

How do y'all feel about Oklahoma State putting 11-2 on their bowl rings when their actual record was 10-3? I mean, yeah, the refs screwed up horribly and caused them to lose to Central Michigan but a loss is a loss. You just can't ignore the actual result and at the end of the day, it's on them to stop the final play (or not even be in that situation against a 6-7 MAC team to begin with).

Aggy mentality 101

it' dumb, pathetic, and childish, for a man who claims to be one and 40 that sure is immature

seriously though, why a ring? I mean I love the Alamo Bowl, but come on, National Championship or nothing
Bowl rings are fine, it's usually part of the gift package from the various bowls. We got Outback Bowl rings from Josten that way. As long as you actually WIN the bowl (Kentucky just got TaxSlayer Bowl rings despite losing).

Hurts and Tua throwing dimes like it's nothing.

oklahoma state is a small time program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back