2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the NFL network: a football life, Eric Dickerson?

Hilarious listening to the recruiting circus.
Do you remember the Great Wall of Florida in the mid 80s? One of the guys (Phil Bromley) has been in charge of video production for Michigan football for almost 30 years now.

Do you remember the Great Wall of Florida in the mid 80s? One of the guys (Phil Bromley) has been in charge of video production for Michigan football for almost 30 years now.

I vaguely remember Bromely but Lomas Brown and Jeff Zimmerman are all-time NFL greats.

That's pretty random that he is doing that at Michigan.

I vaguely remember Bromely but Lomas Brown and Jeff Zimmerman are all-time NFL greats.

That's pretty random that he is doing that at Michigan.
Brown actually lasted 18 years in the league and was on Tampa Bay's SB team.

The dirtsheets are saying that Freeze is resigning today.

9VuVfn.gif

Yes, Ole Miss does indeed have a Walk of "Champions."

Last edited:
And here is the new tree:

17021723_10155892842555760_9027649229037432157_n.jpg

Kid looks like he is 15.

He gets to go to all athletic events for free, though.

Basketball tickets were pretty hard to get in the '98-'00 Mike Montgomery era. Other than that, getting tickets is not a problem nor expensive. I guess he gets to hang with the Dollies (the cheerleaders) and the band.

I didn't say anything about how hot the girls were. Place is phenomenal.
Yeah I took a visit to the Arizona campuses before choosing Udub. Might have gone if the heat wasn't unbearable, didn't help I went in Summer.

hey @TuBB you should tell Stoops to give these cops scholarships, they'd probably improve that sorry ass Sooner defense!

LMAO!!

hey @TuBB you should tell Stoops to give these cops scholarships, they'd probably improve that sorry ass Sooner defense!

LMAO!!

Can't nobody tackle the boy when's he not shitfaced tho heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back