CES MMA 45 Gooch vs Coutinho (Friday 8/11/17)

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ces45.jpg

Ashley Gooch vs Juliano Coutinho (Heavyweight Title Fight)
Nate Andrews vs Bruce Boyington
Saul Almeida vs Pedro Gonzalez (Interim Featherweight Title Fight)
Nick Alley vs Gary Balletto Jr.
Kris Moutinhovs vs Branden Seyler
Miguel Restrepo vs Richard Santiago
Leon Davis vs Andrew Osborne
John Douma vs Jason Rine
Dylan Lockard vs Ahsan Abdullah

--

Anyone else going to be watching tonight on AXS at 9 PM EDT on an otherwise slow MMA weekend?

Great come from behind win in the first fight. Santiago lands a big knee strike and sinks in an RNC on Restrepo after getting rocked multiple times on the feet and looking like he was going to get stopped himself in round 2.

Gary Balletto Jr. has some crisp boxing like his former prize fighter father, and not a bad ground game either. Nice TKO.

Branden Seyler sure baited Moutinho into that sub. Had it deep, no choice but for Moutinho to tap.

Just finished watching John Wick 2. Now I am ready for some title fights. WAR GOOCH!!!

Great fight between Almeida and Gonzalez. Entering championship rounds.

Man I wish the ref stood them up in that last round! Killed the momentum

I wonder how some of these rounds will be scored. I can see an argument that Almeida won round 1, 4 & 5, despite what Pat Miletich says about Gonzalez being ahead.

Nice win for Gonzalez. Just took that interim belt.

Really digging this Phoenix chick and that red dress.

These BJJ guys like Coutinho almost always lack good takedowns to get it to the ground, no matter how good they are once it's on the ground.

Come on Gooch!!! Get out of that sub and get up!!!

wow he wasn't even dazed when the fight was stopped. Early?
although he didn't do much to try to get out of that position.

Didn't expect that. Big win for Coutinho. Punches from back mount weren't hard but got the stoppage. They just didn't let Gooch Bang.

Gooch got stopped. Wasn't expecting that. Early stoppage.

Gooch was flattened out there and his legs up in the air, so I don't think he was going anywhere. Very happy for Banana and for my bets on him as a +220 and better underdog!

Back