CES 41 GIFs/Clips as they come

Brutal standing guillotine by Walsh to end the fight in the 2nd!!!

Time for the 135 title fight. Hoping it a slobberknocker!!!

so, they legit have a cruiserweight divison? with a belt?
No belt. Just made the division for this fight. But I like it. 206-265 Really hurts the smaller heavys.

Croom is the hillbilly zombie. Taking shots left and right and still moving forward.

Bessette comes out blazin and gets the tko over Croom in the 3rd. Great night of fights!!!

Just came back from the event to watch my boy Carlos fight he's a problem purple belt who tapped out a brown belt and golden gloves look out for him

Thoughts from the show:

-The WMMA fight was brief but fun. Nice seeing some TKD used by the winner. Wouldn't mind more ladies on CES undercards.

-There's a lot of talent in New England @ 125/135. The regions smallest fighters all seem to have good grappling and well rounded games. Wouldn't mind seeing them matched against each other to determine a true pecking order.

-Mike Rodriquez is a human highlight reel. He'll probably be the guy Dana signs if he ever brings his show to CES.

-Dinis Paiva should be called Mr. CES as Akira Shoji was Mr. Pride.

-Nice to see Keith Bell knock out the regions top heavyweight in huge upset especially considering all the smack talk from Tyler King. Still, had to feel for King he was out for a long time... maybe he'll be humble now?

-Rebello should fight Walsh at Cruiserweight. Think he's one of those guys in between classes and would get the call from the big show after beating a "UFC guy". Nice contrast of styles between the boxer and wrestler.

- Bessette is so fun to watch. If he gets signed I'd like to see him thrash low level UFC dudes before moving up the ladder.

Overall great show. Whereas CES 37 was a 9.5 I'll give CES 41 a solid 9.

Back