Cerrone s boxing

You call Cerrone bum???You re more moronic than even your avatar..an I am hundred percent sure what I talk about
I didn't specifically call him a bum. I said two bums swinging at each other often results in a first round KO. Therefore a first round KO on it's own tells you nothing about the quality of the boxing.

His boxing was sloppy. It resulted in a KO. Both can be true.

I didn't specifically call him a bum. I said two bums swinging at each other often results in a first round KO. Therefore a first round KO on it's own tells you nothing about the quality of the boxing.
You dont call them bums?Lol you dont even deserve to be respond

his jab cross hook are fine with sweet level changes.
But his defense is not great, he doesn’t manage distance that well, only move in straight lines and have ronda Rousey like head movements.
Will always be the same, a killer if you let him work his combinations, but average if you keep him on the back foot

Honestly Yancy seemed a bit chinny in this fight, he really should have taken at least a half a year off after the mother-of-all-wars he had against against Cowboy O.

hopefully fight coaches start to think this way, i think theres a body of work to support this now...robbie lawler had back to back wars with hendricks, rory and condit...then got 1st round ko'd by tyron

then you got the cain velsquez effect we saw with junior dos santos...

coming off wars, fighters should take a long break or fight a grapplefuck kinda guy

He's had ten years to improve it, it seems so odd that he hasn't. He is from a kickboxing/muay thai background.

that's probably because his kickboxing/muay thai is pretty awful to begin with.

He did pretty well with it for a long time. One would think that ten years of constant training would improve it.

I m wating for Cebrone fans to talk about his next title shot just like when he beat Adriano Martins .

He's had ten years to improve it, it seems so odd that he hasn't. He is from a kickboxing/muay thai background.

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he trains out of a camp (Jackson-Wink) known for their shitty boxing.

He did pretty well with it for a long time. One would think that ten years of constant training would improve it.

He is an effective striker in the context of mma, but his muay thai striking always been awful if that makes sense. Same goes for his boxing.

Looked perfect but I never thought he had that much power in his punches,always a fan and always will be
ever think that yancy's boxing defense is just absolute shit?
Whats wrong is that u have extremely low standards for boxing.
tenor.gif
Two bums swinging at each other often results in a 1st round KO. Doesn't make it "perfect boxing".

His boxing was sloppy. It resulted in a KO. Both can be true.
Man love me some Cowboy, but his boxing is his weakness
his jab cross hook are fine with sweet level changes.
But his defense is not great, he doesn’t manage distance that well, only move in straight lines and have ronda Rousey like head movements.
Will always be the same, a killer if you let him work his combinations, but average if you keep him on the back foot
31.gif

I'm a fan of Cerrone, and while he has good punches and counters, his head movement and staying on the center line has always been two big holes in his game. None of that was different in his fight against Yancy as he still ate several jabs and straights, but his timing and counters haven't gone away which is why he won.

I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that he trains out of a camp (Jackson-Wink) known for their shitty boxing.

That's true. Every time I watch something featuring Cerrone training at the gym, he's always grappling. In ten years I've never see him a promo of him practicing striking there. Big fail.

Didnt realize Medeiros striking defense was that bad.

Back