Cerrone just said he's gonna eat some mushrooms

exactly. You can take enough psychedelics to hallucinate other beings/entities, but if you go that deep your entire reality will be shattered at that point, where everything is otherworldly/impossible to describe. Fakers always describe acid/shrooms like it is portrayed on TV where you see a clown in your kitchen. Whoa dude so trippy.

What most people think psychedelics are like:

Truth in your statement!

i hope he is joking. an "innocent mushroom trip" is the first step to jon jones avenue non stop direct flight. i know tons of people drop dead after "harmless mushroom tripping"

Acid is really nice but it's very hard to find real acid. I can find only nbomes or DOx which is really annoying. I've tried real LSD only once.

I know a guy who apparently get legit acid from somewhere in the netherlands shipped to him. I've known him for a while so I trust him when he says it. Just waiting for it to be a good time and for me to have the money for it cuz it'd have to be in bulk. But once thats all done I'll hopefully have a nice little lifetime supply :)

I have a hard time enjoying mush as an adult personally more power to everyone else, but if I try to do anything I suck at it lol, then I feel like I should be doing more important shit. It's happened the last 3-4 times for me. I wish it only lasted an hour or two and didn't shut your brain off when you come down. It's just too much on my brain personally.

Yep it can either be the greatest or a total nightmare. I had some great times on them, but I wouldn't go down that path again.
For me all my experiences were amazing. But I've had some moments of terror. The first time I took them I was stuck in a void, I saw my brother and a friend sitting in the same room, but they seemed very far. I wanted to go back to earth <Lmaoo> I did everything just to go back with them. And when I finally achieved that, the dark cloud/vibe came and I've seen eyes everywhere and the room felt claustrophobic. The eyes were mocking me and I changed the room and in that room I've seen demons and I went outside. It was really nice outside :D Almost everytime on shrooms I get that dark vibe, atleast once. But I'm used to it now. And all this happened while I didn't knew who the fuck I was. I totally forgot that I ate mushrooms, I knew I took something but my brain couldn't figure what.

I have a hard time enjoying mush as an adult personally more power to everyone else, but if I try to do anything I suck at it lol, then I feel like I should be doing more important shit. It's happened the last 3-4 times for me. I wish it only lasted an hour or two and didn't shut your brain off when you come down. It's just too much on my brain personally.

That's cool. I think everyone's brains work differently and you know when it's not for you anymore.

For me all my experiences were amazing. But I've had some moments of terror. The first time I took them I was stuck in a void, I saw my brother and a friend sitting in the same room, but they seemed very far. I wanted to go back to earth <Lmaoo> I did everything just to go back with them. And when I finally achieved that, the dark cloud/vibe came and I've seen eyes everywhere and the room felt claustrophobic. The eyes were mocking me and I changed the room and in that room I've seen demons and I went outside. It was really nice outside :D Almost everytime on shrooms I get that dark vibe, atleast once. But I'm used to it now
I know exactly what you mean. I always fluctuated between ecstatic laughter one minute and then the dark vibe the next, then back to laughter etc.

It's definitely all about your location and who you're with. If you're comfortable and laughing it's all good. But I remember we were on it one time and a couple of other mates came over who weren't and they just seemed to have a negative presence and like they were the enemy. I felt super self conscious around them. As stupid as that sounds, because they were actually really close friends.

I know exactly what you mean. I always fluctuated between ecstatic laughter one minute and then the dark vibe the next, then back to laughter etc.

It's definitely all about your location and who you're with. If you're comfortable and laughing it's all good. But I remember we were on it one time and a couple of other mates came over who weren't and they just seemed to have a negative presence and like they were the enemy. I felt super self conscious around them. As stupid as that sounds, because they were actually really close friends.
Yeah. Shrooms are weird but I like them. Everybody should try at least once in their life psychedelics.

I hate psychedelics.
mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a_400x400.jpeg

Yeah. Shrooms are weird but I like them. Everybody should try at least once in their life psychedelics.
Absolutely. They definitely unlock some part of your brain that you just can't access without them.

But everything in moderation IMO.

Absolutely. They definitely unlock some part of your brain that you just can't access without them.

You know every answer possible on them and exactly how everything was made. You can communicate with voices/entities on other languages. It's incredible when you think about it.

Last edited:

I have a love/hate relationship with them. A good trip is an amazing experience...a bad trip is just plain terrible.

Damn, he said in a interview for this Bellator fight, that he goes to a festival after this fight :D I rolled this summer almost every weekend. Do you take pure MDMA or ecstasy pills?
I take pills man, saturday again, i'm attending Amsterdam Dance Event, one of the best events of the year.

Back